The late-adopter scale: A measure of late adopters of technological innovations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison, Pamela D. & Roberts, John H. & Midgley, David F., 2004. "The nature of lead users and measurement of leading edge status," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 351-362, March.
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Raghuram Iyengar & Christophe Van den Bulte & Thomas W. Valente, 2011. "Opinion Leadership and Social Contagion in New Product Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 195-212, 03-04.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Silva, Graça & Styles, Chris & Pereira, Zulema Lopes, 2009. "The NEP Scale: A measure of network export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 344-356, August.
- Son, Minhee & Han, Kyesook, 2011. "Beyond the technology adoption: Technology readiness effects on post-adoption behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1178-1182.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten, 2014.
"New product adoption in social networks: Why direction matters,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2836-2844.
- Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten, 2014. "New Product Adoption in Social Networks: Why Direction Matters," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 69937, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Huh, Young Eun & Kim, Sang-Hoon, 2008. "Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 40-46, January.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Läpple, Doris & Rensburg, Tom Van, 2011. "Adoption of organic farming: Are there differences between early and late adoption?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1406-1414, May.
- Liao, Shuling & Cheng, Colin C.J., 2014. "Brand equity and the exacerbating factors of product innovation failure evaluations: A communication effect perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2919-2925.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:337-343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jahanmir a,b,c,, Sara F., 2016. "Paradoxes or trade-offs of entrepreneurship: Exploratory insights from the Cambridge eco-system," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5101-5105.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:92:y:2018:i:c:p:403-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:449-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lages, Luis Filipe, 2016. "VCW—Value Creation Wheel: Innovation, technology, business, and society," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4849-4855.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion of innovation; Late adoption; Laggards; Lag-Users; Technological innovation; Simplicity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:5:p:1701-1706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.