Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Kim, Sang-Hoon & Srinivasan, V. "Seenu", 2006. "A Conjoint-Hazard Model of the Timing of Buyers' Upgrading to Improved Versions of High Technology Products," Research Papers 1720r1, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K., 2001. "Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 123-136, September.
- Gilly, Mary C & Zeithaml, Valarie A, 1985. " The Elderly Consumer and Adoption of Technologies," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 353-47, December.
- Midgley, David F & Dowling, Grahame R, 1978. " Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(4), pages 229-42, March.
- Sarv Devaraj & Rajiv Kohli, 2003. "Performance Impacts of Information Technology: Is Actual Usage the Missing Link?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 273-289, March.
- Dickerson, Mary Dee & Gentry, James W, 1983. " Characteristics of Adopters and Non-Adopters of Home Computers," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 225-35, September.
- Akhter, Syed H., 2003. "Digital divide and purchase intention: Why demographic psychology matters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-327, June.
- Anderson, Robert L. & Ortinau, David J., 1988. "Exploring consumers' postadoption attitudes and use behaviors in monitoring the diffusion of a technology-based discontinuous innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-298, November.
- Gatignon, Hubert & Robertson, Thomas S, 1985. " A Propositional Inventory for New Diffusion Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 849-67, March.
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:1:p:40-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.