Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Anderson, Robert L. & Ortinau, David J., 1988. "Exploring consumers' postadoption attitudes and use behaviors in monitoring the diffusion of a technology-based discontinuous innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-298, November.
- Sarv Devaraj & Rajiv Kohli, 2003. "Performance Impacts of Information Technology: Is Actual Usage the Missing Link?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 273-289, March.
- Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K., 2001. "Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 123-136, September.
- Gatignon, Hubert & Robertson, Thomas S, 1985. " A Propositional Inventory for New Diffusion Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 849-867, March.
- Akhter, Syed H., 2003. "Digital divide and purchase intention: Why demographic psychology matters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-327, June.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Midgley, David F & Dowling, Grahame R, 1978. " Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 229-242, March.
- Gilly, Mary C & Zeithaml, Valarie A, 1985. " The Elderly Consumer and Adoption of Technologies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 353-347, December.
- Dickerson, Mary Dee & Gentry, James W, 1983. " Characteristics of Adopters and Non-Adopters of Home Computers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 225-235, September.
- Kim, Sang-Hoon & Srinivasan, V. Seenu, 2006. "A Conjoint-Hazard Model of the Timing of Buyers' Upgrading to Improved Versions of High Technology Products," Research Papers 1720r1, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:3:p:211-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:101-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Page, Kelly L. & Uncles, Mark D., 2014. "The complexity of surveying web participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2356-2367.
- Venkatraman, Meera, 2013. "Consuming digital technologies and making home," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2626-2633.
- Jong Seok Kim, 2016. "An Investigation of Key Factors Affecting the Adoption of Smartphone in Three Regions," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 1-19, December.
- Son, Minhee & Han, Kyesook, 2011. "Beyond the technology adoption: Technology readiness effects on post-adoption behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1178-1182.
- Laukkanen, Tommi, 2016. "Consumer adoption versus rejection decisions in seemingly similar service innovations: The case of the Internet and mobile banking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2432-2439.
- Jahanmir, Sara F. & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2016. "The late-adopter scale: A measure of late adopters of technological innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1701-1706.
- Rietveld, G.J. & Eggers, J.P., 2016. "Demand Heterogeneity and the Adoption of Platform Complements," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2016-003-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Choi, Hun & Kim, Youngchan & Kim, Jinwoo, 2011. "Driving factors of post adoption behavior in mobile data services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1212-1217.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:1:p:40-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.