An empirical analysis of multiple services and choices of consumer in the Swedish telecommunications market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Myengja Yang, 2013. "Churn Management and Policy: Measuring the Effectiveness of Fixed-Mobile Bundling on Mobile Subscriber Retention," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 170-185, December.
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, March.
- John Thanassoulis, 2011. "Is Multimedia Convergence To Be Welcomed?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 225-253, June.
- Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Yeonbae & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Yuri, 2006. "Estimating the extent of potential competition in the Korean mobile telecommunications market: Switching costs and number portability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 107-124, January.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant, 1999. "Subscriber churn in the Australian ISP market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 195-207, July.
- Paul Klemperer, 1995. "Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 515-539.
- Hollander, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 2006. "Triple Play Time," MPRA Paper 3552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco Papandrea & Natalie Stoeckl & Anne Daly, 2003. "Bundling in the Australian Telecommunications Industry," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(1), pages 41-54.
- Lee, ChanGi & Lee, SeongCheol & Lee, DeockHee & Lee, HyeongJik, 2006. "Optimal Bundle of Multimedia Services in Emerging Mobile Markets," MPRA Paper 3551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2010.
"Competitive Non-linear Pricing and Bundling,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 30-60.
- John Vickers & Mark Armstrong, 2006. "Competitive Nonlinear Pricing and Bundling," Economics Series Working Papers 281, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2006. "Competitive nonlinear pricing and bundling," MPRA Paper 70, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Moshe & Kliger, Doron & Vale, Bent, 2003. "Estimating switching costs: the case of banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 25-56, January.
- Barry Nalebuff, 2000. "Competing Against Bundles," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm157, Yale School of Management.
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "Selling Costs and Switching Costs: Explaining Retail Gasoline Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 354-369, Autumn.
- Simonin, Bernard L. & Ruth, Julie A., 1995. "Bundling as a strategy for new product introduction: Effects on consumers' reservation prices for the bundle, the new product, and its tie-in," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-230, July.
- Shy, Oz, 2002. "A quick-and-easy method for estimating switching costs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-87, January.
- Yadav, Manjit S, 1994. " How Buyers Evaluate Product Bundles: A Model of Anchoring and Adjustment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 342-353, September.
- V. Brian Viard, 2007.
"Do switching costs make markets more or less competitive? The case of 800-number portability,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 146-163, March.
- Viard, V. Brian, 2005. "Do Switching Costs Make Markets More or Less Competitive? The Case of 800-Number Portability," Research Papers 1773r3, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon, 2004. "The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-159, March.
- Matutes, Carmen & Regibeau, Pierre, 1992. "Compatibility and Bundling of Complementary Goods in a Duopoly," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 37-54, March.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan & Michael D. Whinston, 1989. "Multiproduct Monopoly, Commodity Bundling, and Correlation of Values," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 371-383.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2008. "Estimating Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony in the UK," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-132, June.
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Rams, Wolfgang & Schindler, Andreas, 2001. "Customer retention, loyalty, and satisfaction in the German mobile cellular telecommunications market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 249-269, May.
- Oecd, 2007. "Catching up in Broadband - What Will it Take?," OECD Digital Economy Papers 133, OECD Publishing.
- Keramati, Abbas & Ardabili, Seyed M.S., 2011. "Churn analysis for an Iranian mobile operator," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 344-356, May.
- William James Adams & Janet L. Yellen, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-498.
- Barry Nalebuff, 2004. "Bundling as an Entry Barrier," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 159-187.
- Weiren Wang & Felix Famoye, 1997. "Modeling household fertility decisions with generalized Poisson regression," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(3), pages 273-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Lee, Duk Hee & Park, Jong-Hyun, 2017. "Determinants of the subscription to bundled services and their effect on customer retention in the Korean communications sector," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168501, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Urueña López, Alberto & Gijón, Covadonga & Castro García-Muñoz, Raquel & Ureña Fernández, Olga & Feijóo, Claudio, 2015. "The drivers of the substitution of individual services for bundled services: The case of Spain," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127187, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sobolewski, Maciej & Kopczewski, Tomasz, 2015. "Measuring reservation prices for bundles of fixed telecommunications services," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127182, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple services; Lock-in; Switching costs; Generalized Poisson regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:38:y:2014:i:5:p:449-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .