Triple Play Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919.
- Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 2005. "Product specification, multi-product screening and bundling: the case of pay TV," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-59, January.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999.
"Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits, and Efficiency,"
INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits and Efficiency," Working Paper Series 199, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Frank Mathewson & Ralph A. Winter, 1997. "Tying as a Response to Demand Uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(3), pages 566-583, Autumn.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "A Primer on Foreclosure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Stole, Lars A., 2007. "Price Discrimination and Competition," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gergely Biczók & Sándor Kardos & Tuan Trinh, 2010. "Pricing Internet access in the presence of user loyalty," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 119-147, July.
- Srinuan, Pratompong & Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "An empirical analysis of multiple services and choices of consumer in the Swedish telecommunications market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 449-459.
- Srinuan, Pratompong & Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2011. "Would you prefer a set menu or à la carte? An empirical study of multiple services and choices of consumer in the Swedish telecommunications market," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52163, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107069978.
More about this item
Keywordstriple play; bundling; digital convergence; broadband access; television and telephone;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2007-06-18 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2007-06-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .