Pricing Internet access in the presence of user loyalty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacKie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.L., 1993.
"Some Economists of the Internet,"
93-16, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2010.
"Competitive Non-linear Pricing and Bundling,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 30-60.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2006. "Competitive nonlinear pricing and bundling," MPRA Paper 70, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Vickers & Mark Armstrong, 2006. "Competitive Nonlinear Pricing and Bundling," Economics Series Working Papers 281, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Narasimhan, Chakravarthi, 1988. "Competitive Promotional Strategies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 427-49, October.
- Hollander, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 2006. "Triple Play Time," MPRA Paper 3552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deneckere, Raymond J & Kovenock, Dan & Lee, Robert, 1992.
"A Model of Price Leadership Based on Consumer Loyalty,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 147-56, June.
- Deneckere, R. & Kovenock, D. & Lee, R.E., 1988. "A Model of Price Leadership Based on Consumer Loyalty," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 947, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, June.
- Joshua S. Gans & Stephen P. King, 2006. "PAYING FOR LOYALTY: PRODUCT BUNDLING IN OLIGOPOLY -super-* ," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 43-62, 03.
- Timothy Gilbride & Joseph Guiltinan & Joel Urbany, 2008. "Framing effects in mixed price bundling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 125-139, June.
- Shenker, Scott & Clark, David & Estrin, Deborah & Herzog, Shai, 1996. "Pricing in computer networks: Reshaping the research agenda," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 183-201, April.
- A. M. McGahan & Pankaj Ghemawat, 1994. "Competition to Retain Customers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 165-176.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:11:y:2010:i:2:p:119-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.