Pricing in computer networks: Reshaping the research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Sandholm, 2002.
"Evolutionary Implementation and Congestion Pricing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 667-689.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Evolutionary implementation and congestion pricing," Working papers 38, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Gergely Biczók & Sándor Kardos & Tuan Trinh, 2010. "Pricing Internet access in the presence of user loyalty," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 119-147, July.
- Han, Lei, 2009. "Market acceptance of cloud computing: An analysis of market structure, price models and service requirements," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 42, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- William H. Sandholm, 2005.
"Negative Externalities and Evolutionary Implementation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 885-915.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Negative externalities and evolutionary implementation," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wulf, Jochen & Limbach, Felix & Zarnekow, Rüdiger, 2010. "Analysis of QoS Platform Cooperation Strategies," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 39, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nisan, Noam & Ronen, Amir, 2001. "Algorithmic Mechanism Design," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 166-196, April.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2000.
"Some Economic and Social Aspects of Residential Internet Use in Australia,"
Journal of Media Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 171-185.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Some economic and social aspects of residential internet use in Australia," MPRA Paper 11158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nisan, Noam, 2015. "Algorithmic Mechanism Design," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Miguel A. Lejeune, 2002. "Awareness of Distributed Denial of Service Attacks' Dangers: Role of Internet Pricing Mechanisms," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 145-162, November.
- Cremer, Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2000. "Connectivity in the Commercial Internet," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 433-472, December.
- Burkhard Stiller & Peter Reichl & Simon Leinen, 2001. "Pricing and Cost Recovery for Internet Services: Practical Review, Classification, and Application of Relevant Models," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 149-171, September.
- Giovannetti, E., 2003. "‘How Different is Wireless Access? Implications for Internet Mergers," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0307, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:20:y:1996:i:3:p:183-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .