Consumer benefit versus price elasticity of demand: a nonlinear complex system model of pricing internet services on QoS-centric architecture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.R., 1993. "Pricing the Internet," Memorandum 20/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gergely Biczók & Sándor Kardos & Tuan Trinh, 2010. "Pricing Internet access in the presence of user loyalty," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 119-147, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perambur Neelakanta & Aziz Noori, 2015. "Technoeconomic performance of wireless networks supporting smart mobile devices and services: Evaluation of technology-centric cum marketing performance indicators," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 53-85, August.
- Perambur Neelakanta & Raef Yassin, 2012. "Information theoretics-based technoeconomic forecasting: application to telecommunication service industry," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 45-78, April.
- Isabel Amigo & Pablo Belzarena & Sandrine Vaton, 2013. "A pricing scheme for QoS in overlay networks based on first-price auctions and reimbursement," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 69-93, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet economics; Internet pricing; QoS architecture; Consumer surplus; Price-elasticity-of-demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:31-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .