Private Peering Among Internet Backbone Providers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Economides, 1997.
"The Economics of Networks,"
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- Mackie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.R., 1993. "Pricing the Internet," Memorandum 20/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gibbens, R. & Mason, R. & Steinberg, Richard, 2000. "Internet service classes under competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Marcus, Scott & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2003.
" Internet Interconnection and the Off-Net-Cost Pricing Principle,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 370-390, Summer.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2001. "Internet Interconnection and the Off-Net-Cost Pricing Principle," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000085, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Marcus, Scott & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Internet Interconnection and the Off-Net-Cost Pricing Principle," IDEI Working Papers 130, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Little, Iain & Wright, Julian, 2000. "Peering and Settlement in the Internet: An Economic Analysis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-173, September.
- Cremer, Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2000. "Connectivity in the Commercial Internet," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 433-472, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1989:i:15-16:p:17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mason, Robin, 2000. "Simple competitive Internet pricing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 1045-1056, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Ignazio, Alessio & Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2009.
"Asymmetry and discrimination in Internet peering: evidence from the LINX,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 441-448, May.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Emanuele Giovannetti, 2008. "Asymmetry and Discrimination in Internet Peering Evidence from the LINX," Working Papers 102, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:3:y:2007:i:2:p:243-279. is not listed on IDEAS
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004.
"Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers,"
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004. "Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers," Industrial Organization 0407004, EconWPA.
- D’Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2006. "‘Unfair’ Discrimination in Two-sided Peering? Evidence from LINX," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0621, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sgroi, D., 2006. "Social Network Theory, Broadband and the World Wide Web," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0603, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- D'Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2004. "From Exogenous to Endogenous Networks: Internet Applications," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0445, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsSubgame perfect Nash equilibrium; networks; pairwise stability; efficiency;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0301003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.