Peering and Settlement in the Internet: An Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004.
"Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers,"
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004. "Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers," Industrial Organization 0407004, EconWPA.
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "Private Peering Among Internet Backbone Providers," Industrial Organization 0301002, EconWPA, revised 20 Jan 2003.
- Chakravorti Sujit & Roson Roberto, 2006.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets: The Case of Payment Networks,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Roberto Roson, 2004. "Platform competition in two-sided markets: the case of payment networks," Working Paper Series WP-04-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joan Calzada & Francesc Trillas, 2005. "The interconnection prices in telecomunications: from theory to practice," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 85-125, June.
- Sun Me Choi & Christian Fernando Libaque-Saenz & Sang-woo Lee & Myeong-Cheol Park, 2016. "Margin squeeze in the Internet backbone interconnection market: a case study of Korea," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 531-542, March.
- Roberto Roson, 2003. "Incentives for the Expansion of Network Capacity in a “Peering” Free Access Settlement," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 149-159, November.
- Baglioni, Laura & Calabrese, Armando & Ghiron, Nathan Levialdi, 2013. "Net neutrality at internet backbone provider level," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88506, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Foros, Oystein & Jarle Kind, Hans & Yngve Sand, Jan, 2005. "Do internet incumbents choose low interconnection quality?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 149-164, March.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2001. "The theory of access pricing and interconnection," MPRA Paper 15608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:18:y:2000:i:2:p:151-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .