Internet service classes under competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Alok & Stahl, Dale O. & Whinston, Andrew B., 1997.
"A stochastic equilibrium model of internet pricing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 697-722, May.
- Alok Gupta & Dale O. Stahl, 1996. "A Stochastic Equilibrium Model of Internet Pricing," CARE Working Papers 9604, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Champsaur, Paul & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1989. "Multiproduct Duopolists," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 533-557, May.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1989:i:15-16:p:17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Israel Luski, 1976. "On Partial Equilibrium in a Queuing System with Two Servers," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 519-525.
- Gibbens, R. & Mason, R. & Steinberg, R., 1998. "Multiproduct competition between congestible networks," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9816, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1986.
"Segmenting the market: The monopolist's optimal product mix,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 273-289, August.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & SHAKED, Avner & SUTTON, John & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1986. "Segmenting the market: the monopolist's optimal product mix," CORE Discussion Papers RP 707, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Mason, Robin, 2000. "Simple competitive Internet pricing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 1045-1056, May.
- Chander, Parkash & Leruth, Luc, 1989.
"The optimal product mix for a monopolist in the presence of congestion effects : A model and some results,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 437-449, December.
- Chander, Parkash & Leruth, Luc., 1988. "The Optimal Product-Mix for a Monopolist in the Presence of Congestion Effect: A Model and Some Results," Working Papers 673, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Reitman, David, 1991. "Endogenous Quality Differentiation in Congested Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 621-647, December.
- David M. Kreps & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1983. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 326-337, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandjes, Michel & Timmer, Judith, 2007. "A duopoly model with heterogeneous congestion-sensitive customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 445-467, January.
- HAIMANKO, Ori & STEINBERG, Richard, 2000. "Price symmetry in a duopoly with congestion," CORE Discussion Papers 2000056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003. "Private Peering Among Internet Backbone Providers," Industrial Organization 0301002, EconWPA, revised 20 Jan 2003.
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004.
"Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers,"
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004. "Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers," Industrial Organization 0407004, EconWPA.
- Foros, Oystein & Hansen, Bjorn, 2001. "Competition and compatibility among Internet Service Providers," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 411-425, December.
- Maxim Afanasyev & Haim Mendelson, 2010. "Service Provider Competition: Delay Cost Structure, Segmentation, and Cost Advantage," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 213-235, May.
- L. Colombo, 2003. "Quality of service in the Congestible Internet: a Differential Game with Capacity Investments," Working Papers 485, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Patrick MaillÉ & Bruno Tuffin, 2011. "Competition among providers in loss networks," Post-Print hal-00724665, HAL.
- Fabio M. Manenti, 2002. "Congestion, Private Peering and Capacity Investment on the Internet," Industrial Organization 0212003, EconWPA, revised 08 Apr 2003.
- Zhang, Zhongju & Dey, Debabrata & Tan, Yong, 2008. "Price and QoS competition in data communication services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 871-886, June.
- Anna Nagurney & Dong Li & Tilman Wolf & Sara Saberi, 2013. "A network economic game theory model of a service-oriented internet with choices and quality competition," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, November.
More about this item
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:23577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.