A network economic game theory model of a service-oriented internet with choices and quality competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagurney, Anna & Dupuis, Paul & Zhang, Ding, 1994. "A Dynamical Systems Approach for Network Oligopolies and Variational Inequalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 263-283, September.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2010. "Supply chain network design under profit maximization and oligopolistic competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 281-294, May.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R & Hogendorn, Christiaan, 2000. "The Market Structure of Broadband Telecommunications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 305-329, September.
- Pio Baake & Thorsten Wichmann, 1999. "On the economics of Internet peering," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 89-105, October.
- Gibbens, R. & Mason, R. & Steinberg, Richard, 2000. "Internet service classes under competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anna Nagurney & Min Yu & Qiang Qiang, 2011. "Supply chain network design for critical needs with outsourcing," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 123-142, March.
- Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min, 2012. "Sustainable fashion supply chain management under oligopolistic competition and brand differentiation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 532-540.
- Dafermos, Stella & Nagurney, Anna, 1987. "Oligopolistic and competitive behavior of spatially separated markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 245-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Nagurney & Ladimer Nagurney, 2015. "A game theory model of cybersecurity investments with information asymmetry," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 127-148, August.
- Anna Nagurney & Tilman Wolf, 2014. "A Cournot–Nash–Bertrand game theory model of a service-oriented Internet with price and quality competition among network transport providers," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 475-502, October.
- Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna, 2015. "A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 336-356.
- Nagurney, Anna & Saberi, Sara & Shukla, Shivani & Floden, Jonas, 2015. "Supply chain network competition in price and quality with multiple manufacturers and freight service providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 248-267.
- Nagurney, Anna & Li, Dong & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 300-313.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; Service differentiation; Quality competition; Service-oriented internet; Variational inequalities; Projected dynamical systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:14:y:2013:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .