A network economic game theory model of a service-oriented internet with choices and quality competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagurney, Anna & Dupuis, Paul & Zhang, Ding, 1994. "A Dynamical Systems Approach for Network Oligopolies and Variational Inequalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 263-283, September.
- Pio Baake & Thorsten Wichmann, 1999. "On the economics of Internet peering," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 89-105, October.
- Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min, 2012. "Sustainable fashion supply chain management under oligopolistic competition and brand differentiation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 532-540.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2010. "Supply chain network design under profit maximization and oligopolistic competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 281-294, May.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R & Hogendorn, Christiaan, 2000. "The Market Structure of Broadband Telecommunications," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 305-329, September.
- Gibbens, R. & Mason, R. & Steinberg, Richard, 2000. "Internet service classes under competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dafermos, Stella & Nagurney, Anna, 1987. "Oligopolistic and competitive behavior of spatially separated markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 245-254.
- Anna Nagurney & Min Yu & Qiang Qiang, 2011. "Supply chain network design for critical needs with outsourcing," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 123-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagurney, Anna & Saberi, Sara & Shukla, Shivani & Floden, Jonas, 2015. "Supply chain network competition in price and quality with multiple manufacturers and freight service providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 248-267.
- Anna Nagurney & Tilman Wolf, 2014. "A Cournot–Nash–Bertrand game theory model of a service-oriented Internet with price and quality competition among network transport providers," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 475-502, October.
- Nagurney, Anna & Li, Dong & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 300-313.
- Anna Nagurney & Ladimer Nagurney, 2015. "A game theory model of cybersecurity investments with information asymmetry," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 127-148, August.
- Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna, 2015. "A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 336-356.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; Service differentiation; Quality competition; Service-oriented internet; Variational inequalities; Projected dynamical systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:14:y:2013:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.