A supply chain generalized network oligopoly model for pharmaceuticals under brand differentiation and perishability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagurney, Anna & Dupuis, Paul & Zhang, Ding, 1994. "A Dynamical Systems Approach for Network Oligopolies and Variational Inequalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 263-283, September.
- Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min, 2012. "Sustainable fashion supply chain management under oligopolistic competition and brand differentiation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 532-540.
- Anna Nagurney, 2010. "Formulation and analysis of horizontal mergers among oligopolistic firms with insights into the merger paradox: a supply chain network perspective," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 377-406, October.
- Nagurney, Anna, 1989. "The formulation and solution of large-scale multicommodity equilibrium problems over space and time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 166-177, September.
- Tsiakis, Panagiotis & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2008. "Optimal production allocation and distribution supply chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 468-483, February.
- Steven N. Wiggins & Robert Maness, 2004. "Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals: The Case of Anti-infectives," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 247-263, April.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2010. "Supply chain network design under profit maximization and oligopolistic competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 281-294, May.
- Dafermos, Stella & Nagurney, Anna, 1987. "Oligopolistic and competitive behavior of spatially separated markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 245-254.
- Liu, Zugang & Nagurney, Anna, 2011. "Supply chain outsourcing under exchange rate risk and competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 539-549, October.
- Anna Nagurney & Min Yu & Qiang Qiang, 2011. "Supply chain network design for critical needs with outsourcing," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 123-142, March.
- Sarang Deo & Charles J. Corbett, 2009. "Cournot Competition Under Yield Uncertainty: The Case of the U.S. Influenza Vaccine Market," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 563-576, July.
- Yu, Xuan & Li, Cheng & Shi, Yuhua & Yu, Min, 2010. "Pharmaceutical supply chain in China: Current issues and implications for health system reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 8-15, September.
- Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C., 2001. "Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-16, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0497-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiaolei & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Yang, Hai & Bai, Yun, 2013. "Optimal biofuel supply chain design under consumption mandates with renewable identification numbers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 158-171.
- Hafezalkotob, Ashkan, 2017. "Competition, cooperation, and coopetition of green supply chains under regulations on energy saving levels," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 228-250.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:109-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min & Floden, Jonas & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Supply chain network competition in time-sensitive markets," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 112-127.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:62-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Min & Nagurney, Anna, 2013. "Competitive food supply chain networks with application to fresh produce," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 273-282.
- Yu, Yugang & Han, Xiaoya & Hu, Guiping, 2016. "Optimal production for manufacturers considering consumer environmental awareness and green subsidies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 397-408.
- Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna, 2015. "A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 336-356.
- Nagurney, Anna & Li, Dong & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 300-313.
- Anna Nagurney & Dong Li, 2014. "A Dynamic Network Oligopoly Model with Transportation Costs, Product Differentiation, and Quality Competition," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 201-229, August.
- Chung, Sung Hoon & Kwon, Changhyun, 2016. "Integrated supply chain management for perishable products: Dynamics and oligopolistic competition perspectives with application to pharmaceuticals," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 117-129.
More about this item
KeywordsPerishable products; Pharmaceutical companies; Healthcare; Supply chains; Brand differentiation; Generalized network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:48:y:2012:i:4:p:762-780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.