Optimal Bundle of Multimedia Services in Emerging Mobile Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Lehr, William & McKnight, Lee W., 0. "Wireless Internet access: 3G vs. WiFi?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 351-370, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinuan, Pratompong & Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "An empirical analysis of multiple services and choices of consumer in the Swedish telecommunications market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 449-459.
- Lu, Hui & Rohr, Charlene & Burge, Peter, 2016. "Estimating the value of mobile telephony in mobile network not-spots," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148686, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunications and broadcasting convergence; emerging service; 4G Technology; T-DMB; S-DMB; WiBro; HSDPA; telematics; customer preference;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2007-06-18 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2007-06-18 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2007-06-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .