Report NEP-MKT-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moez Bennouri & C. Robert Clark & Jacques Robert, 2007. "Consumer Search and Information Intermediaries," Cahiers de recherche 07-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Sääskilahti, Pekka, 2007. "Monopoly pricing of social goods," MPRA Paper 3526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, ChanGi & Lee, SeongCheol & Lee, DeockHee & Lee, HyeongJik, 2006. "Optimal Bundle of Multimedia Services in Emerging Mobile Markets," MPRA Paper 3551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz-Alexander Busch & Phil Curry, 2007. "Excess Demand and Rationing: Selling to an Input," Discussion Papers dp07-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Breadth and Depth of Main Technology Fields: An empirical investigation using patent data," STPS Working Papers 0701, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2007.
- Pinto, Luis Santos, 2007. "Reciprocity, Inequity Aversion, and Oligopolistic Competition," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp506, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Pernet, Sophie, 2006. "Bundles and Range Strategies: The Case of Telecom Operators," MPRA Paper 3550, University Library of Munich, Germany.