Wireless Internet access: 3G vs. WiFi?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Philip M., 1994. "Aggregate diffusion forecasting models in marketing: A critical review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 353-380, September.
- Gruber, Harald, 2001. "Competition and innovation: The diffusion of mobile telecommunications in Central and Eastern Europe," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-34, March.
- Nigel Meade & Towhidul Islam, 1998. "Technological Forecasting---Model Selection, Model Stability, and Combining Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1115-1130, August.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Lee, Myeong-Ho, 1999. "An econometric analysis of the demand for access to mobile telephone networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 297-305, September.
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13828.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1999. "A matter of connections: OECD telecommunications sector productivity and the role of cellular technology diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 243-269, September.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001.
"The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-588, March.
- Gruber, H. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1998-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 2054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foreman, R Dean & Beauvais, Edward, 1999. "Scale Economies in Cellular Telephony: Size Matters," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-306, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ermelinda Kordha & Klodiana Gorica & Lavdosh Ahmetaj, 2011. "Managing It Infrastructure For Information Society Development. The Albanian Case," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(2), pages 122-131, June.
- Lehr, William & Oliver, Miquel, 2014. "Small cells and the mobile broadband ecosystem," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101406, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Bert Sadowski & Mathijs Verheijen & Alberto Nucciarelli, 2010. "Strategic Options for Mobile Broadband Services: The Case of a Municipal WiMAX Network in The Netherlands," Chapters,in: Promoting New Telecom Infrastructures, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vinoth Gunasekaran & Fotios Harmantzis & Kevin Ryan, 2008. "Strategic investment analysis for migration beyond 3G wireless networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 47-75, January.
- Michail Katsigiannis & Timo Smura & Thomas Casey & Antti Sorri, 2013. "Techno-economic modeling of value network configurations for public wireless local area access," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 27-46, November.
- Dr. Carleen Maitland, 2003. "The Delft UMTS Testbed and End-user Security Features," Working Papers 03-09, NET Institute, revised Oct 2003.
- Lee, ChanGi & Lee, SeongCheol & Lee, DeockHee & Lee, HyeongJik, 2006. "Optimal Bundle of Multimedia Services in Emerging Mobile Markets," MPRA Paper 3551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet Broadband Wireless 3G WLAN Ethernet Access Spectrum Economics Industry structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:27:y::i:5-6:p:351-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.