How Buyers Evaluate Product Bundles: A Model of Anchoring and Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Bertini & Luc Wathieu, 2008. "Research Note—Attention Arousal Through Price Partitioning," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 236-246, 03-04.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:455-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christine Lambey-Checchin, 2013. "Le mixed price bundling, une stratégie marketing alternative ? Le cas bancaire des « offres jeunes »," Post-Print hal-01507451, HAL.
- Andrews, Melinda L. & Benedicktus, Ray L. & Brady, Michael K., 2010. "The effect of incentives on customer evaluations of service bundles," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 71-76, January.
- Khandeparkar, Kapil, 2014. "The role of complementarity and partner brand price level in new product introduction strategy using bundle offers: A study on the quality perception of bundle components," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-01-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Atalay, Kadir & Bakhtiar, Fayzan & Cheung, Stephen & Slonim, Robert, 2014.
"Savings and prize-linked savings accounts,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 86-106.
- Atalay, Kadir & Bakhtiar, Fayzan & Cheung, Stephen L. & Slonim, Robert, 2012. "Savings and Prize-Linked Savings Accounts," IZA Discussion Papers 6927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atalay, Kadir & Bakhtiar, Fayzan & Cheung, Stephen L. & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "Savings and Prize-Linked Savings Accounts," Working Papers 2013-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Sahay, Arvind & Mukherjee, Sumitava, 2014. "Weighted-Additive versus Reference-Dependent models of bundle evaluation: Evidence from discount framing on product bundles with surcharges," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-12, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Cataldo, Alejandro & Ferrer, Juan–Carlos, 2017. "Optimal pricing and composition of multiple bundles: A two-step approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 766-777.
- Lindsey-Mullikin, Joan & Petty, Ross D., 2011. "Marketing tactics discouraging price search: Deception and competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 67-73, January.
- Agarwal, Manoj K. & Frambach, Ruud T. & Stremersch, Stefan, 2000. "Does size matter? : disentangling consumers' bundling preferences," Serie Research Memoranda 0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gerrit Frackenpohl & Gert Pönitzsch, 2013. "Bundling Public with Private Goods," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse05_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Raghubir, Priya, 2006. "An information processing review of the subjective value of money and prices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1053-1062, October.
- Srinuan, Pratompong & Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "An empirical analysis of multiple services and choices of consumer in the Swedish telecommunications market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 449-459.
- Srinuan, Pratompong & Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2011. "Would you prefer a set menu or à la carte? An empirical study of multiple services and choices of consumer in the Swedish telecommunications market," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52163, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Liu, Hsin-Hsien, 2013. "How promotional frames affect upgrade intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 237-248.
- Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim, 2013. "Decision heuristics and tax perception – An analysis of a tax-cut-cum-base-broadening policy," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 1-16.
- Timothy Gilbride & Joseph Guiltinan & Joel Urbany, 2008. "Framing effects in mixed price bundling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 125-139, June.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0208-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011.
"Pan-European management of electricity portfolios: Risks and opportunities of contract bundling,"
Elsevier, pages 2855-2865.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein & Ghosh, Gaurav & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "An Evaluation of Attribute Anchoring Bias in a Choice Experimental Setting," FCN Working Papers 6/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Pierre Volle, 2001. "The Short-Term Effect of Store-Level Promotions on Store Choice and the Moderating Role of Individual Variables," Post-Print halshs-00164831, HAL.
- Lynn, Michael & Wang, Shuo, 2013. "The indirect effects of tipping policies on patronage intentions through perceived expensiveness, fairness, and quality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 62-71.
- Kimberlee Weaver & Stefan J. Hock & Stephen M. Garcia, 2016. "“Top 10” reasons: When adding persuasive arguments reduces persuasion," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 27-38, March.
- Volle, Pierre, 2001. "The short-term effect of store-level promotions on store choice, and the moderating role of individual variables," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 63-73, August.
- Popkowski Leszczyc, Peter T.L. & Pracejus, John W. & Shen, Yingtao, 2008. "Why more can be less: An inference-based explanation for hyper-subadditivity in bundle valuation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 233-246, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:21:y:1994:i:2:p:342-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.