Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gössling, Stefan & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Dubois, Ghislain & Patterson, Trista & Richardson, Robert B., 2005. "The eco-efficiency of tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 417-434, September.
- Beccali, Marco & La Gennusa, Maria & Lo Coco, Leonardo & Rizzo, Gianfranco, 2009. "An empirical approach for ranking environmental and energy saving measures in the hotel sector," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 82-90.
- Khemiri, Abdelhak & Hassairi, Mohamed, 2005. "Development of energy efficiency improvement in the Tunisian hotel sector: a case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 903-911.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2008. "A survey of tourist attitudes to renewable energy supply in Australian hotel accommodation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2174-2185.
- Giatrakos, Georgios P. & Tsoutsos, Theocharis D. & Zografakis, Nikos, 2009. "Sustainable power planning for the island of Crete," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1222-1238, April.
- Karagiorgas, Michaelis & Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Drosou, Vassiliki & Pouffary, Stéphane & Pagano, Tulio & Lara, Germán Lopez & Melim Mendes, José Manuel, 2006. "HOTRES: renewable energies in the hotels. An extensive technical tool for the hotel industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 198-224, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laskurain, Iker & Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Casadesús, Martí, 2015. "Fostering renewable energy sources by standards for environmental and energy management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1148-1156.
- Colin Michael Hall & Natasha Dayal & Dea Majstorović & Hamish Mills & Leroy Paul-Andrews & Chloe Wallace & Van Dao Truong, 2016. "Accommodation Consumers and Providers’ Attitudes, Behaviours and Practices for Sustainability: A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-30, July.
- Kuo-Tsang Huang & Jen Chun Wang, 2015. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Tourism-Based Leisure Farms in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil M.D. & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2016. "Using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making approaches for evaluating energy saving technologies and solutions in five star hotels: A new hierarchical framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 131-148.
- Nikolaou, Ioannis E. & Vitouladitis, Haris & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2012. "The willingness of hoteliers to adopt proactive management practices to face energy issues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2988-2993.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Energy saving; Hotels; Renewable energy sources; Sustainable tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:36:y:2011:i:5:p:1323-1328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.