Accommodation Consumers and Providers’ Attitudes, Behaviours and Practices for Sustainability: A Systematic Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noah J. Goldstein & Robert B. Cialdini & Vladas Griskevicius, 2008. "A Room with a Viewpoint: Using Social Norms to Motivate Environmental Conservation in Hotels," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 472-482, March.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2007. "A survey of tourist operator attitudes to renewable energy supply in Queensland, Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-586.
- Becken, Susanne & Frampton, Chris & Simmons, David, 2001. "Energy consumption patterns in the accommodation sector--the New Zealand case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 371-386, December.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Gillas, Konstantinos & Pollaki, Antrianna & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2011. "Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2008. "A survey of tourist attitudes to renewable energy supply in Australian hotel accommodation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2174-2185.
- Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Gillas, Konstantinos & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Pollaki, Antrianna & Zografakis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Tourists' attitudes for selecting accommodation with investments in renewable energy and energy saving systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1335-1342, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulia Sesini & Cinzia Castiglioni & Edoardo Lozza, 2020. "New Trends and Patterns in Sustainable Consumption: A Systematic Review and Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-23, July.
- Navratil, J. & Picha, K. & Buchecker, M. & Martinat, S. & Svec, R. & Brezinova, M. & Knotek, J., 2019. "Visitors’ preferences of renewable energy options in “green” hotels," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 1065-1077.
- Jesús Manuel López-Bonilla & María Del Carmen Reyes-Rodríguez & Luis Miguel López-Bonilla, 2018. "The Environmental Attitudes and Behaviours of European Golf Tourists," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-16, June.
- Nikolaos TZIORAS, 2019. "Policies and Proposals of Primary Importance for a Sustainable Tourism Development and a Competitive Greek Tourist Product," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(1), pages 7-13.
- Madeleine Orr & Xinyi Qian & Ingrid Schneider & Michelle Heyn & Patrick Simmons, 2019. "Perceptions vs. Practice: A Longitudinal Analysis of Energy-Efficient and Energy Conservation Practices in Minnesota’s Tourism Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-15, November.
More about this item
Keywordsaccommodation; behavioural change; behavioural intervention; hospitality; lodging; social marketing; sustainable behaviour; sustainable consumption; sustainable practices; tourism;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:7:p:625-:d:73273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.