The willingness of hoteliers to adopt proactive management practices to face energy issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xuchao, Wu & Priyadarsini, Rajagopalan & Siew Eang, Lee, 2010. "Benchmarking energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Singapore's hotel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4520-4527, August.
- Beccali, Marco & La Gennusa, Maria & Lo Coco, Leonardo & Rizzo, Gianfranco, 2009. "An empirical approach for ranking environmental and energy saving measures in the hotel sector," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 82-90.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Gillas, Konstantinos & Pollaki, Antrianna & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2011. "Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Ek, Kristina, 2005. "Public and private attitudes towards "green" electricity: the case of Swedish wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1677-1689, September.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2007. "A survey of tourist operator attitudes to renewable energy supply in Queensland, Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-586.
- Becken, Susanne & Frampton, Chris & Simmons, David, 2001. "Energy consumption patterns in the accommodation sector--the New Zealand case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 371-386, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laskurain, Iker & Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Casadesús, Martí, 2015. "Fostering renewable energy sources by standards for environmental and energy management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1148-1156.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental management systems; Energy conservation; Energy management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:5:p:2988-2993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.