Energy Management Practices’ Determinants in Greek Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Backlund, Sandra & Thollander, Patrik & Palm, Jenny & Ottosson, Mikael, 2012. "Extending the energy efficiency gap," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 392-396.
- Fernando, Yudi & Bee, Poh Swan & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & Thomé, Antônio Márcio Tavares, 2018. "Understanding the effects of energy management practices on renewable energy supply chains: Implications for energy policy in emerging economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 418-428.
- Aida Sa & Patrik Thollander & Enrico Cagno & Majid Rafiee, 2018. "Assessing Swedish Foundries Energy Management Program," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-13, October.
- Schleich, Joachim & Fleiter, Tobias, 2019. "Effectiveness of energy audits in small business organizations," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 59-70.
- Blass, Vered & Corbett, Charles J. & Delmas, Magali A. & Muthulingam, Suresh, 2014. "Top management and the adoption of energy efficiency practices: Evidence from small and medium-sized manufacturing firms in the US," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 560-571.
- A. S. M. Monjurul Hasan & Rakib Hossain & Rashedul Amin Tuhin & Taiyeb Hasan Sakib & Patrik Thollander, 2019. "Empirical Investigation of Barriers and Driving Forces for Efficient Energy Management Practices in Non-Energy-Intensive Manufacturing Industries of Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-13, May.
- Jose Rafael Núñez Collado & Han-Hsiang Wang & Tsung-Yi Tsai, 2019. "Urban Informality in the Paris Climate Agreement: Content Analysis of the Nationally Determined Contributions of Highly Urbanized Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-17, September.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1980. "Oil and Economic Performance in industrial Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(2), pages 341-400.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn, 2001. "Policy scenarios for energy efficiency improvement in industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1223-1241, November.
- Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & Bertolotti, Matteo & Thollander, Patrik & Andersson, Elias, 2019. "Energy management: A practice-based assessment model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 1614-1636.
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
- Ates, Seyithan Ahmet & Durakbasa, Numan M., 2012. "Evaluation of corporate energy management practices of energy intensive industries in Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 81-91.
- Anastasia Christodoulou & Kevin Cullinane, 2019. "Identifying the Main Opportunities and Challenges from the Implementation of a Port Energy Management System: A SWOT/PESTLE Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-15, October.
- Man Hin Eve Chan & Kar-Kit Chu & Hin-Fung Chow & Chi-Wing Tsang & Chi Kuen Danny Ho & Shuk-Kei Ho, 2019. "Improving the Energy Efficiency of Petrochemical Plant Operations: A Measurement and Verification Case Study Using a Balanced Wave Optimizer," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-14, October.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2015. "Reducing energy demand: A review of issues, challenges and approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 74-82.
- Marco Gambini & Michela Vellini & Tommaso Stilo & Michele Manno & Sara Bellocchi, 2019. "High-Efficiency Cogeneration Systems: The Case of the Paper Industry in Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Gillas, Konstantinos & Pollaki, Antrianna & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2011. "Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof, 2006. "Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 556-573, March.
- Palm, Jenny & Thollander, Patrik, 2010. "An interdisciplinary perspective on industrial energy efficiency," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3255-3261, October.
- Akvile Lawrence & Patrik Thollander & Mariana Andrei & Magnus Karlsson, 2019. "Specific Energy Consumption/Use (SEC) in Energy Management for Improving Energy Efficiency in Industry: Meaning, Usage and Differences," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Lu, Yang & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Alamanos, Eleftherios, 2018. "Internet of Things: A systematic review of the business literature from the user and organisational perspectives," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 285-297.
- A.N. Menegaki & G.M. Agiomirgianakis, 2018. "Sustainable Technologies in Greek Tourist Accommodation: A Quantitative Review," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 222-238.
- Frederic Marimon & Martí Casadesús, 2017. "Reasons to Adopt ISO 50001 Energy Management System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-15, September.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 804-810, October.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "Determinants of environmental innovation--New evidence from German panel data sources," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
- Ida Johansson & Nawzad Mardan & Erwin Cornelis & Osamu Kimura & Patrik Thollander, 2019. "Designing Policies and Programmes for Improved Energy Efficiency in Industrial SMEs," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-17, April.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy management; energy management system; effective energy management practices; Greek enterprises;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2019:i:1:p:133-:d:301093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.