Electricity trade and GHG emissions: Assessment of Quebec's hydropower in the Northeastern American market (2006-2008)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zareipour, Hamidreza & Bhattacharya, Kankar & Canizares, Claudio A., 2007. "Electricity market price volatility: The case of Ontario," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4739-4748, September.
- Xuchao, Wu & Priyadarsini, Rajagopalan & Siew Eang, Lee, 2010. "Benchmarking energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Singapore's hotel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4520-4527, August.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2010.
"Environmentally damaging electricity trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1548-1558, March.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Environmentally Damaging Electricity Trade," IDEI Working Papers 592, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Environmentally Damaging Electricity Trade," TSE Working Papers 09-118, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gagnon, Luc & Belanger, Camille & Uchiyama, Yohji, 2002. "Life-cycle assessment of electricity generation options: The status of research in year 2001," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 1267-1278, November.
- Amor, Mourad Ben & Lesage, Pascal & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Samson, Réjean, 2010. "Can distributed generation offer substantial benefits in a Northeastern American context? A case study of small-scale renewable technologies using a life cycle methodology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2885-2895, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genc, Talat S. & Aydemir, Abdurrahman, 2017. "Power trade, welfare, and air quality," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 423-438.
- Descateaux, Paul & Astudillo, Miguel F. & Amor, Mourad Ben, 2016. "Assessing the life cycle environmental benefits of renewable distributed generation in a context of carbon taxes: The case of the Northeastern American market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1178-1189.
- Moinul Islam & Keiichiro Kanemoto & Shunsuke Managi, 2016.
"Impact of Trade Openness and Sector Trade on Embodied Greenhouse Gases Emissions and Air Pollutants,"
Journal of Industrial Ecology,
Yale University, vol. 20(3), pages 494-505, June.
- Islam, Moinul & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Impact of Trade Openness and Sector Trade on Embodied Greenhouse Gases Emissions and Air Pollutants," MPRA Paper 69898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amor, Mourad Ben & Gaudreault, Caroline & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Samson, Réjean, 2014.
"Implications of integrating electricity supply dynamics into life cycle assessment: A case study of renewable distributed generation,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 410-419.
- Amor, Mourad Ben & Gaudreault, Caroline & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Samson, Réjean, 2014. "Implications of integrating electricity supply dynamics into life cycle assessment: a case study of renewable distributed generation," MPRA Paper 55087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, A.R. & Rogers, Michelle Marinich & Miller, Carol J. & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Wang, Caisheng, 2015. "Residential emissions reductions through variable timing of electricity consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 484-489.
- Astudillo, Miguel F. & Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Amor, Ben, 2017. "Can the household sector reduce global warming mitigation costs? sensitivity to key parameters in a TIMES techno-economic energy model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 486-498.
- Amor, Mourad Ben & Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pellat, Marie & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2014. "Influence of wind power on hourly electricity prices and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions: Evidence that congestion matters from Ontario zonal data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 458-469.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity trade Marginal technology GHG estimate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:1711-1721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.