Fostering renewable energy sources by standards for environmental and energy management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DUGLIO, Stefano, 2011. "Energy Management Systems: from EN 16001 to ISO 50001," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 2(4), pages 20-27, December.
- Ben Abdallah, Khaled & Belloumi, Mounir & De Wolf, Daniel, 2013. "Indicators for sustainable energy development: A multivariate cointegration and causality analysis from Tunisian road transport sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 34-43.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Gillas, Konstantinos & Pollaki, Antrianna & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2011. "Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Karagiorgas, Michaelis & Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Drosou, Vassiliki & Pouffary, Stéphane & Pagano, Tulio & Lara, Germán Lopez & Melim Mendes, José Manuel, 2006. "HOTRES: renewable energies in the hotels. An extensive technical tool for the hotel industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 198-224, June.
- Nikolaou, Ioannis E. & Vitouladitis, Haris & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2012. "The willingness of hoteliers to adopt proactive management practices to face energy issues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2988-2993.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2011. "Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1513-1524, April.
- Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P. & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Gillas, Konstantinos & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Pollaki, Antrianna & Zografakis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Tourists' attitudes for selecting accommodation with investments in renewable energy and energy saving systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1335-1342, February.
- Tsung-Yung Chiu & Shang-Lien Lo & Yung-Yin Tsai, 2012. "Establishing an Integration-Energy-Practice Model for Improving Energy Performance Indicators in ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Renewable technologies; Environmental management; Energy management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:1148-1156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.