Energy Management Systems: from EN 16001 to ISO 50001
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blass, Vered & Corbett, Charles J. & Delmas, Magali A. & Muthulingam, Suresh, 2014. "Top management and the adoption of energy efficiency practices: Evidence from small and medium-sized manufacturing firms in the US," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 560-571.
- Laskurain, Iker & Heras-Saizarbitoria, Iñaki & Casadesús, Martí, 2015. "Fostering renewable energy sources by standards for environmental and energy management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1148-1156.
- Iker Laskurain & Ander Ibarloza & Ainara Larrea & Erlantz Allur, 2017. "Contribution to Energy Management of the Main Standards for Environmental Management Systems: The Case of ISO 14001 and EMAS," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-21, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy management systems; standards; ISO;
All these keywords.
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:4:p:20-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.