Influence of environmental practices on brand equity, satisfaction and word of mouth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Zhuowei (Joy) & Cai, Liping A., 2015. "Modeling consumer-based brand equity for multinational hotel brands – When hosts become guests," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 431-443.
- Jean-Luc Giannelloni & Elisabeth Robinot, 2010. "Do hotels' "green" attributes contribute to customer satisfaction?," Post-Print hal-00962449, HAL.
- Del Río Lanza, Ana Belén & Vázquez Casielles, Rodolfo & Iglesias Argüelles, Víctor, 2002. "El valor de marca: perspectivas de análisis y criterios de estimación," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Jacobus Koens & Carel Dieperink & Miriam Miranda, 2009. "Ecotourism as a development strategy: experiences from Costa Rica," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(6), pages 1225-1237, December.
- Ana Ispas & Cristinel Constantin & Adina Nicoleta Candrea, 2013. "Tourists’ Intentions To Support Environmental Initiatives In Mountain Destinations: The Case Of Poiana Brasov, Romania," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Gillas, Konstantinos & Pollaki, Antrianna & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2011. "Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Vivek Kumar Verma & Bibhas Chandra, 2018. "Sustainability and customers’ hotel choice behaviour: a choice-based conjoint analysis approach," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 1347-1363, June.
- Gavan J. Fitzsimons & Donald R. Lehmann, 2004. "Reactance to Recommendations: When Unsolicited Advice Yields Contrary Responses," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 82-94, September.
- Han, Heesup & Hsu, Li-Tzang (Jane) & Sheu, Chwen, 2010. "Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior to green hotel choice: Testing the effect of environmental friendly activities," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 325-334.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Yu-Shan Chen, 2010. "The Drivers of Green Brand Equity: Green Brand Image, Green Satisfaction, and Green Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 307-319, May.
- Han, Heesup, 2015. "Travelers' pro-environmental behavior in a green lodging context: Converging value-belief-norm theory and the theory of planned behavior," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 164-177.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywords“Green” practices; Brand equity; Brand awareness; Brand associations; Perceived quality; Brand loyalty; Satisfaction; Word of mouth (WOM);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jobman:v:26:y:2019:i:6:d:10.1057_s41262-019-00160-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.