Influence of environmental practices on brand equity, satisfaction and word of mouth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Zhuowei (Joy) & Cai, Liping A., 2015. "Modeling consumer-based brand equity for multinational hotel brands – When hosts become guests," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 431-443.
- Cristinel Petrisor CONSTANTIN & Ana ISPAS & Adina Nicoleta CANDREA, 2013. "Identifying Tourists Interested in Eco-Certified Accommodation Units from Brașov, Romania," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(3), pages 521-542, December.
- Jean-Luc Giannelloni & Elisabeth Robinot, 2010. "Do hotels' "green" attributes contribute to customer satisfaction?," Post-Print hal-00962449, HAL.
- Del Río Lanza, Ana Belén & Vázquez Casielles, Rodolfo & Iglesias Argüelles, Víctor, 2002. "El valor de marca: perspectivas de análisis y criterios de estimación," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Jacobus Koens & Carel Dieperink & Miriam Miranda, 2009. "Ecotourism as a development strategy: experiences from Costa Rica," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(6), pages 1225-1237, December.
- Ana Ispas & Cristinel Constantin & Adina Nicoleta Candrea, 2013. "Tourists’ Intentions To Support Environmental Initiatives In Mountain Destinations: The Case Of Poiana Brasov, Romania," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Zografakis, Nikolaos & Gillas, Konstantinos & Pollaki, Antrianna & Profylienou, Maroulitsa & Bounialetou, Fanouria & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2011. "Assessment of practices and technologies of energy saving and renewable energy sources in hotels in Crete," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1323-1328.
- Vivek Kumar Verma & Bibhas Chandra, 2018. "Sustainability and customers’ hotel choice behaviour: a choice-based conjoint analysis approach," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 1347-1363, June.
- Gavan J. Fitzsimons & Donald R. Lehmann, 2004. "Reactance to Recommendations: When Unsolicited Advice Yields Contrary Responses," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 82-94, September.
- Han, Heesup & Hsu, Li-Tzang (Jane) & Sheu, Chwen, 2010. "Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior to green hotel choice: Testing the effect of environmental friendly activities," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 325-334.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Yu-Shan Chen, 2010. "The Drivers of Green Brand Equity: Green Brand Image, Green Satisfaction, and Green Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 307-319, May.
- Han, Heesup, 2015. "Travelers' pro-environmental behavior in a green lodging context: Converging value-belief-norm theory and the theory of planned behavior," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 164-177.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaun M. Powell, 2019. "Journal of Brand Management: year end review 2019," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(6), pages 615-620, November.
- Antonio Marín-García & Irene Gil-Saura & María Eugenia Ruiz-Molina & Gloria Berenguer-Contrí, 2021. "Sustainability, Store Equity, and Satisfaction: The Moderating Effect of Gender in Retailing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Hanna Górska-Warsewicz, 2020. "Factors Determining City Brand Equity—A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-35, September.
- Marc Oliveras-Villanueva & Josep Llach & Jordi Perramon, 2020. "Service Quality in Hospitality and the Sustainability Effect: Systematic Literature Review and Future Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-16, October.
- Marc Dressler & Ivan Paunovic, 2021. "The Value of Consistency: Portfolio Labeling Strategies and Impact on Winery Brand Equity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-18, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Han, Heesup & Hyun, Sunghyup Sean, 2018. "What influences water conservation and towel reuse practices of hotel guests?," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 87-97.
- Ki-Hoon Lee & Minwoo Lee & Nuwan Gunarathne, 2019. "Do green awards and certifications matter? Consumersâ€™ perceptions, green behavioral intentions, and economic implications for the hotel industry: A Sri Lankan perspective," Tourism Economics, , vol. 25(4), pages 593-612, June.
- Dionysis Skarmeas & Constantinos N. Leonidou & Charalampos Saridakis & Giuseppe Musarra, 2020. "Pathways to Civic Engagement with Big Social Issues: An Integrated Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 164(2), pages 261-285, June.
- Raffaele Filieri & Zhibin Lin & Simona D’Antone & Elena Chatzopoulou, 2019. "A cultural approach to brand equity: the role of brand mianzi and brand popularity in China," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 376-394, July.
- Sunmi Yun & Taeuk Kim, 2019. "What Do Coffee Shop Entrepreneurs Need to Do to Raise Pro-Environmental Customer Behavioral Intentions?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-19, May.
- Kiatkawsin, Kiattipoom & Han, Heesup, 2017. "Young travelers' intention to behave pro-environmentally: Merging the value-belief-norm theory and the expectancy theory," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 76-88.
- Muhammad Ishtiaq Ishaq & Eleonora Di Maria, 2020. "Sustainability countenance in brand equity: a critical review and future research directions," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Milberg, Sandra & Cúneo, Andres, 2017. "Understanding travelers' intentions to visit a short versus long-haul emerging vacation destination: The case of Chile," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 312-324.
- Lin, Li-Pin (Lynn) & Yu, Chia-Yuan & Chang, Fu-Chen, 2018. "Determinants of CSER practices for reducing greenhouse gas emissions: From the perspectives of administrative managers in tour operators," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-12.
- Ching-Hsun Chang & Yu-Shan Chen, 2014. "Managing green brand equity: the perspective of perceived risk theory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1753-1768, May.
- Heesup Han & Myong Jae Lee & Wansoo Kim, 2018. "Promoting towel reuse behaviour in guests: A water conservation management and environmental policy in the hotel industry," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1302-1312, December.
- Samah Ibnou-Laaroussi & Husam Rjoub & Wing-Keung Wong, 2020. "Sustainability of Green Tourism among International Tourists and Its Influence on the Achievement of Green Environment: Evidence from North Cyprus," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-24, July.
- Seongho Kang & Won‐Moo Hur, 2012. "Investigating the Antecedents of Green Brand Equity: A Sustainable Development Perspective," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(5), pages 306-316, September.
- Liu, Matthew Tingchi & Wong, IpKin Anthony & Tseng, Ting-Hsiang & Chang, Angela Wen-Yu & Phau, Ian, 2017. "Applying consumer-based brand equity in luxury hotel branding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 192-202.
- Abdelbaset M. Alkhawaldeh & Salniza Md. Salleh & Fairol Bin Halim, 2016. "Brand Equity and Brand Loyalty: New Perspective," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 722-730.
- Saeed Pahlevan Sharif & Paolo Mura, 2019. "Narratives on Facebook: the impact of user-generated content on visiting attitudes, visiting intention and perceptions of destination risk," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 139-163, June.
- Patel, Jayesh D. & Trivedi, Rohit H. & Yagnik, Arpan, 2020. "Self-identity and internal environmental locus of control: Comparing their influences on green purchase intentions in high-context versus low-context cultures," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Ailie K.Y. Tang & Kee‐hung Lai & T. C. E. Cheng, 2012. "Environmental Governance of Enterprises and their Economic Upshot through Corporate Reputation and Customer Satisfaction," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 401-411, September.
- Machiel J. Reinders & Jos Bartels, 2017. "The roles of identity and brand equity in organic consumption behavior: Private label brands versus national brands," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(1), pages 68-85, January.
- Iglesias, Oriol & Markovic, Stefan & Rialp, Josep, 2019. "How does sensory brand experience influence brand equity? Considering the roles of customer satisfaction, customer affective commitment, and employee empathy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 343-354.
More about this item
Keywords“Green” practices; Brand equity; Brand awareness; Brand associations; Perceived quality; Brand loyalty; Satisfaction; Word of mouth (WOM);
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jobman:v:26:y:2019:i:6:d:10.1057_s41262-019-00160-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.