Sustainable development of rural energy and its appraising system in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 1999. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 427-440, September.
- Richard H. Hosier & Mark A. Bernstein, 1992. "Woodfuel Use and Sustainable Development in Haiti," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 129-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamal, Taskin & Urmee, Tania & Shafiullah, G.M., 2020. "Planning of off-grid power supply systems in remote areas using multi-criteria decision analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Arnette, Andrew & Zobel, Christopher W., 2012. "An optimization model for regional renewable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4606-4615.
- Puppala, Harish & Jha, Shibani K., 2018. "Identification of prospective significance levels for potential geothermal fields of India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 960-973.
- Theodorou, Savvas & Florides, Georgios & Tassou, Savvas, 2010. "The use of multiple criteria decision making methodologies for the promotion of RES through funding schemes in Cyprus, A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7783-7792, December.
- Aras, Haydar & Erdoğmuş, Şenol & Koç, Eylem, 2004. "Multi-criteria selection for a wind observation station location using analytic hierarchy process," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1383-1392.
- Wang, Bing & Kocaoglu, Dundar F. & Daim, Tugrul U. & Yang, Jiting, 2010. "A decision model for energy resource selection in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7130-7141, November.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil M.D. & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2016. "Using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making approaches for evaluating energy saving technologies and solutions in five star hotels: A new hierarchical framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 131-148.
- Heo, Eunnyeong & Kim, Jinsoo & Boo, Kyung-Jin, 2010. "Analysis of the assessment factors for renewable energy dissemination program evaluation using fuzzy AHP," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2214-2220, October.
- Ghafghazi, S. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Melin, S., 2010. "A multicriteria approach to evaluate district heating system options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1134-1140, April.
- Jaber, Jamal O. & Mamlook, Rustom & Awad, Wa'el, 2005. "Evaluation of energy conservation programs in residential sector using fuzzy logic methodology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1329-1338, July.
- Shen, Yung-Chi & Lin, Grace T.R. & Li, Kuang-Pin & Yuan, Benjamin J.C., 2010. "An assessment of exploiting renewable energy sources with concerns of policy and technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4604-4616, August.
- Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Daim, Tugrul & Kunt, Meltem & Altay, Ayca & Suharto, Yulianto, 2017. "Scenarios for regional waste management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1323-1335.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:6:y:2002:i:4:p:395-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.