A multicriteria approach to evaluate district heating system options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolfsman, Björn, 2004. "Combined heat-and-power plants and district heating in a deregulated electricity market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 37-52, May.
- Xiaohua, Wang & Zhenmin, Feng, 2002. "Sustainable development of rural energy and its appraising system in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 395-404, August.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1995. "Energy resource allocation incorporating qualitative and quantitative criteria: An integrated model using goal programming and AHP," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 197-218, September.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F & Horn, Graham TF, 1997. "Building public confidence in energy planning: a multimethod MCDM approach to demand-side planning at BC gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 357-375, February.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Papagiannakis, L., 1997. "A multicriteria decision aid approach for energy planning problems: The case of renewable energy option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 38-54, November.
- Jaber, J.O. & Jaber, Q.M. & Sawalha, S.A. & Mohsen, M.S., 2008. "Evaluation of conventional and renewable energy sources for space heating in the household sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 278-289, January.
- Afgan, Naim H. & Carvalho, Maria G. & Hovanov, Nikolai V., 2000. "Energy system assessment with sustainability indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 603-612, July.
- Doukas, Haris & Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Psarras, John, 2006. "Supporting sustainable electricity technologies in Greece using MCDM," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 129-136, June.
- Nigim, K. & Munier, N. & Green, J., 2004. "Pre-feasibility MCDM tools to aid communities in prioritizing local viable renewable energy sources," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1775-1791.
- Pohekar, S. D. & Ramachandran, M., 2004. "Application of multi-criteria decision making to sustainable energy planning--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 365-381, August.
- Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan, 1997. "Model choice in multicriteria decision aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 550-560, March.
- Haralambopoulos, D.A. & Polatidis, H., 2003. "Renewable energy projects: structuring a multi-criteria group decision-making framework," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 961-973.
- Cavallaro, Fausto & Ciraolo, Luigi, 2005. "A multicriteria approach to evaluate wind energy plants on an Italian island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 235-244, January.
- Pohekar, S.D. & Ramachandran, M., 2004. "Multi-criteria evaluation of cooking energy alternatives for promoting parabolic solar cooker in India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1449-1460.
- Streckiene, Giedre & Martinaitis, Vytautas & Andersen, Anders N. & Katz, Jonas, 2009. "Feasibility of CHP-plants with thermal stores in the German spot market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2308-2316, November.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Diakoulaki, D., 1998. "Design and implementation of a group DSS for sustaining renewable energies exploitation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 483-500, September.
- Goumas, M. & Lygerou, V., 2000. "An extension of the PROMETHEE method for decision making in fuzzy environment: Ranking of alternative energy exploitation projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 606-613, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grujić, Miodrag & Ivezić, Dejan & Živković, Marija, 2014. "Application of multi-criteria decision-making model for choice of the optimal solution for meeting heat demand in the centralized supply system in Belgrade," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 341-350.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Siraj, Sajid & Nemery, Philippe, 2016. "Which energy mix for the UK (United Kingdom)? An evolutive descriptive mapping with the integrated GAIA (graphical analysis for interactive aid)–AHP (analytic hierarchy process) visualization tool," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 602-611.
- Mezősi, András & Beöthy, Ákos & Kácsor, Enikő & Törőcsik, Ágnes, 2016.
"A magyarországi távhő-szabályozás modellezése. A megújuló energiára alapozott hőtermelés
[Modelling policy options in the district heating sector, with a focus on renewable consumption]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1149-1176.
- Dombi, Mihály & Kuti, István & Balogh, Péter, 2014. "Sustainability assessment of renewable power and heat generation technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 264-271.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9292-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:410-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kveselis, Vaclovas & Dzenajavičienė, Eugenija Farida & Masaitis, Sigitas, 2017. "Analysis of energy development sustainability: The example of the lithuanian district heating sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 227-236.
- Chang, Pao-Long & Hsu, Chiung-Wen & Lin, Chiu-Yue, 2012. "Assessment of hydrogen fuel cell applications using fuzzy multiple-criteria decision making method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 93-99.
- Billig, Eric & Thrän, Daniela, 2016. "Evaluation of biomethane technologies in Europe – Technical concepts under the scope of a Delphi-Survey embedded in a multi-criteria analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1176-1186.
- Doukas, Haris, 2013. "Modelling of linguistic variables in multicriteria energy policy support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 227-238.
- Jagoda, Kalinga & Lonseth, Robert & Lonseth, Adam & Jackman, Tom, 2011. "Development and commercialization of renewable energy technologies in Canada: An innovation system perspective," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1266-1271.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:39-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:487-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prasanna, U.R. & Umanand, L., 2011. "Modeling and design of a solar thermal system for hybrid cooking application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1740-1755, May.
- Brand, Lisa & Calvén, Alexandra & Englund, Jessica & Landersjö, Henrik & Lauenburg, Patrick, 2014. "Smart district heating networks – A simulation study of prosumers’ impact on technical parameters in distribution networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 39-48.
- Vučijak, B. & Kupusović, T. & Midžić-Kurtagić, S. & Ćerić, A., 2013. "Applicability of multicriteria decision aid to sustainable hydropower," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 261-267.
- Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Mota, Caroline Maria de Miranda & Kovaleski, João Luiz, 2011. "A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3645-3654, June.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Collado-Fernández, Eduardo, 2016. "Evaluation of the cost of using power plant reject heat in low-temperature district heating and cooling networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 892-907.
- Ziemele, Jelena & Pakere, Ieva & Blumberga, Dagnija, 2016. "The future competitiveness of the non-Emissions Trading Scheme district heating systems in the Baltic States," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1579-1585.
- Wen, Fenghua & Gong, Xu & Cai, Shenghua, 2016. "Forecasting the volatility of crude oil futures using HAR-type models with structural breaks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 400-413.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:345-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1755-:d:117308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:408-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marinakis, Vangelis & Doukas, Haris & Xidonas, Panos & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2017. "Multicriteria decision support in local energy planning: An evaluation of alternative scenarios for the Sustainable Energy Action Plan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-16.
- Prasanna, U.R. & Umanand, L., 2011. "Optimization and design of energy transport system for solar cooking application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 242-251, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating systems Multicriteria decision making PROMETHEE Group decision making Renewable energy Biomass;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:4:p:1134-1140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.