Building public confidence in energy planning: a multimethod MCDM approach to demand-side planning at BC gas
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel E. Dodds & Jonathan A. Lesser, 1994. "Can Utility Commissions Improve on Environmental Regulations?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 63-76.
- Timmermans, Danielle & Vlek, Charles, 1996. "Effects on Decision Quality of Supporting Multi-attribute Evaluation in Groups," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 158-170, November.
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1990. "A decision aid in the public debate on nuclear power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 66-76, September.
- Gregory, Robin & Lichtenstein, Sarah & Slovic, Paul, 1993. "Valuing Environmental Resources: A Constructive Approach," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 177-197, October.
- Fischer, Gregory W., 1995. "Range Sensitivity of Attribute Weights in Multiattribute Value Models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 252-266, June.
- Vine, Edward L. & Harris, Jeffrey P., 1990. "Evaluating energy and non-energy impacts of energy conservation programs: A supply curve framework of analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 11-21.
- S-K Lai & L D Hopkins, 1995. "Can decisionmakers express multiattribute preferences using AHP and MUT? An experiment," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(1), pages 21-34, January.
- Weber, Martin & Borcherding, Katrin, 1993. "Behavioral influences on weight judgments in multiattribute decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-12, May.
- Harte, Johanna M. & Koele, Pieter, 1995. "A Comparison of Different Methods for the Elicitation of Attribute Weights: Structural Modeling, Process Tracing, and Self-Reports," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 49-64, October.
- Watson, Stephen R., 1981. "Decision analysis as a replacement for cost/benefit analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 242-248, July.
- Robin Gregory & Ralph L. Keeney, 1994. "Creating Policy Alternatives Using Stakeholder Values," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 1035-1048, August.
- William G. Stillwell & Detlof von Winterfeldt & Richard S. John, 1987. "Comparing Hierarchical and Nonhierarchical Weighting Methods for Eliciting Multiattribute Value Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 442-450, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:357-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.