Can Utility Commissions Improve on Environmental Regulations?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen L. & Krupnick, Alan J., 1995. "'Second-Best' Adjustments to Externality Estimates in Electricity Planning with Competition," Discussion Papers 10753, Resources for the Future.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F & Horn, Graham TF, 1997. "Building public confidence in energy planning: a multimethod MCDM approach to demand-side planning at BC gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 357-375, February.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan J., 1996. "The Second-Best Use of Social Cost Estimates," Discussion Papers 10693, Resources for the Future.
- Thomas Sadler, 2000. "Regulating chemical emissions with risk-based environmental taxation," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 287-305, May.
- Dallas Burtraw & Karen Palmer & Alan J. Krupnick, 1997.
""Second-Best" Adjustments to Externality Estimates in Electricity Planning with Competition,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 224-239.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Krupnick, Alan, 1995. ""Second-Best" Adjustments to Externality Estimates in Electricity Planning with Competition," Discussion Papers dp-96-04, Resources For the Future.
- Bolduc, Steven R., 2004. "Ceremonial dimensions of market-based pollution control instruments: the clean air act and the cap-and-trade model," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 181-191, September.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan J., 1996. "The second-best use of social cost estimates," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 467-489, December.
- Freeman III, A. Myrick, 1996. "Estimating the environmental costs of electricity: an overview and review of the issues," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 347-362, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:287-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meredith Fowlie, 2008. "Incomplete Environmental Regulation, Imperfect Competition, and Emissions Leakage," NBER Working Papers 14421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:70:y:1994:i:1:p:63-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.