A Multi-Market-Driven Approach to Energy Scheduling of Smart Microgrids in Distribution Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xiaoxue & Wang, Chengshan & Xu, Tao & Guo, Lingxu & Li, Peng & Yu, Li & Meng, He, 2018. "Optimal voltage regulation for distribution networks with multi-microgrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 1027-1036.
- Jiayi, Huang & Chuanwen, Jiang & Rong, Xu, 2008. "A review on distributed energy resources and MicroGrid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2472-2483, December.
- Sheraz Aslam & Nadeem Javaid & Farman Ali Khan & Atif Alamri & Ahmad Almogren & Wadood Abdul, 2018. "Towards Efficient Energy Management and Power Trading in a Residential Area via Integrating a Grid-Connected Microgrid," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-21, April.
- Lo Prete, Chiara & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2016. "A cooperative game theoretic analysis of incentives for microgrids in regulated electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 524-541.
- Chen, Yang & Hu, Mengqi, 2016. "Balancing collective and individual interests in transactive energy management of interconnected micro-grid clusters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1075-1085.
- Homa Rashidizadeh-Kermani & Hamid Reza Najafi & Amjad Anvari-Moghaddam & Josep M. Guerrero, 2018. "Optimal Decision-Making Strategy of an Electric Vehicle Aggregator in Short-Term Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Calvillo, C.F. & Sánchez-Miralles, A. & Villar, J. & Martín, F., 2016. "Optimal planning and operation of aggregated distributed energy resources with market participation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 340-357.
- Georgilakis, Pavlos S., 2008. "Technical challenges associated with the integration of wind power into power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 852-863, April.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Jaber Valinejad & Mousa Marzband & Mudathir Funsho Akorede & Ian D Elliott & Radu Godina & João Carlos de Oliveira Matias & Edris Pouresmaeil, 2018. "Long-Term Decision on Wind Investment with Considering Different Load Ranges of Power Plant for Sustainable Electricity Energy Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Marzband, Mousa & Sumper, Andreas & Ruiz-Álvarez, Albert & Domínguez-García, José Luis & Tomoiagă, Bogdan, 2013. "Experimental evaluation of a real time energy management system for stand-alone microgrids in day-ahead markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 365-376.
- Keles, Dogan & Bublitz, Andreas & Zimmermann, Florian & Genoese, Massimo & Fichtner, Wolf, 2016. "Analysis of design options for the electricity market: The German case," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 884-901.
- Coelho, Vitor N. & Weiss Cohen, Miri & Coelho, Igor M. & Liu, Nian & Guimarães, Frederico Gadelha, 2017. "Multi-agent systems applied for energy systems integration: State-of-the-art applications and trends in microgrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 820-832.
- Ning Liang & Changhong Deng & Yahong Chen & Weiwei Yao & Dinglin Li & Man Chen & Peng Peng, 2018. "Two-Stage Coordinate Optimal Scheduling of Seawater Pumped Storage in Active Distribution Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-15, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Michel Clairand, 2019. "Participation of Electric Vehicle Aggregators in Ancillary Services Considering Users’ Preferences," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Eric Galvan & Paras Mandal & Shantanu Chakraborty & Tomonobu Senjyu, 2019. "Efficient Energy-Management System Using A Hybrid Transactive-Model Predictive Control Mechanism for Prosumer-Centric Networked Microgrids," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-24, September.
- Pablo Baez-Gonzalez & Felix Garcia-Torres & Miguel A. Ridao & Carlos Bordons, 2020. "A Stochastic MPC Based Energy Management System for Simultaneous Participation in Continuous and Discrete Prosumer-to-Prosumer Energy Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-23, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrogrids; energy market; distribution network; economic; ancillary service; energy schedule; auction;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:301-:d:196067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.