Towards low carbon business park energy systems: Classification of techno-economic energy models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cosmi, C. & Macchiato, M. & Mangiamele, L. & Marmo, G. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Salvia, M., 2003. "Environmental and economic effects of renewable energy sources use on a local case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 443-457, April.
- Kannan, Ramachandran, 2011. "The development and application of a temporal MARKAL energy system model using flexible time slicing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2261-2272, June.
- Voll, Philip & Klaffke, Carsten & Hennen, Maike & Bardow, André, 2013. "Automated superstructure-based synthesis and optimization of distributed energy supply systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 374-388.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- van Beeck, N.M.J.P., 2003. "A new decision support method for local energy planning in developing countries," Other publications TiSEM e7953d32-cfa3-42a6-b258-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maes, Tom & Van Eetvelde, Greet & De Ras, Evelien & Block, Chantal & Pisman, Ann & Verhofstede, Bjorn & Vandendriessche, Frederik & Vandevelde, Lieven, 2011. "Energy management on industrial parks in Flanders," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1988-2005, May.
- Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander, 2011. "OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5850-5870, October.
- Frédéric Babonneau & Alain Haurie & Guillaume Jean Tarel & Julien Thénié, 2012. "Assessing the Future of Renewable and Smart Grid Technologies in Regional Energy Systems," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(II), pages 229-273, June.
- Welsch, M. & Howells, M. & Bazilian, M. & DeCarolis, J.F. & Hermann, S. & Rogner, H.H., 2012. "Modelling elements of Smart Grids – Enhancing the OSeMOSYS (Open Source Energy Modelling System) code," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 337-350.
- Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M., 2012. "Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 303-315.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, H. & Sanjaya, S. & Suryadi, B. & Weller, S.R., 2017. "Analysing CO2 emissions from Singapore's electricity generation sector: Strategies for 2020 and beyond," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 553-564.
- Nadia S. Ouedraogo, 2017. "Modeling sustainable long-term electricity supply–demand in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:1947-:d:120112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:7:p:1382-:d:221563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Lisa M.H. & Buckley, Alastair R., 2016. "A review of energy systems models in the UK: Prevalent usage and categorisation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 607-628.
- repec:eee:energy:v:170:y:2019:i:c:p:1051-1066 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:747-770 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rečka, L. & Ščasný, M., 2016. "Impacts of carbon pricing, brown coal availability and gas cost on Czech energy system up to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-33.
- Ouedraogo, Nadia S., 2017. "Modeling sustainable long-term electricity supply-demand in Africa," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1047-1067.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness park; Industrial park; Techno-economic energy model; Model classification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:75:y:2014:i:c:p:68-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.