Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naughten, Barry, 2003. "Economic assessment of combined cycle gas turbines in Australia: Some effects of microeconomic reform and technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 225-245, February.
- Contaldi, Mario & Gracceva, Francesco & Tosato, Giancarlo, 2007. "Evaluation of green-certificates policies using the MARKAL-MACRO-Italy model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 797-808, February.
- Pietrapertosa, F. & Cosmi, C. & Macchiato, M. & Marmo, G. & Salvia, M., 2003. "Comprehensive modelling for approaching the Kyoto targets on a local scale," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 249-270, June.
- Brown, Ian, 1993. "Energy service company investments in energy-efficient lighting in Hungary," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 5-195.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2010.
"Analysis of ESCO activities using country indicators,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2760-2771, December.
- Okay, Nesrin & Akman, Ugur, 2009. "Analysis of ESCO Activities Using Country Indicators," MPRA Paper 17012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2007. "Impacts of wind power generation and CO2 emission constraints on the future choice of fuels and technologies in the power sector of Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2305-2312, April.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Labriet, Maryse & Loulou, Richard & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2008. "The role of nuclear energy in long-term climate scenarios: An analysis with the World-TIMES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2296-2307, July.
- Caresana, Flavio & Brandoni, Caterina & Feliciotti, Petro & Bartolini, Carlo Maria, 2011. "Energy and economic analysis of an ICE-based variable speed-operated micro-cogenerator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 659-671, March.
- Dutta, Monica & Mukherjee, Saptarshi, 2010. "An outlook into energy consumption in large scale industries in India: The cases of steel, aluminium and cement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7286-7298, November.
- Rafaj, Peter & Kypreos, Socrates, 2007. "Internalisation of external cost in the power generation sector: Analysis with Global Multi-regional MARKAL model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 828-843, February.
- Assoumou, Edi & Maïzi, Nadia, 2011. "Carbon value dynamics for France: A key driver to support mitigation pledges at country scale," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4325-4336, July.
- Blesl, Markus & Das, Anjana & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe, 2007. "Role of energy efficiency standards in reducing CO2 emissions in Germany: An assessment with TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 772-785, February.
- Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2011. "Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1338-1351, March.
- Nilsson, J. Stenlund & Mårtensson, A., 2003. "Municipal energy-planning and development of local energy-systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 179-187, September.
- Cosmi, C. & Macchiato, M. & Mangiamele, L. & Marmo, G. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Salvia, M., 2003. "Environmental and economic effects of renewable energy sources use on a local case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 443-457, April.
- Cosmi, C. & Di Leo, S. & Loperte, S. & Macchiato, M. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Salvia, M. & Cuomo, V., 2009. "A model for representing the Italian energy system: The NEEDS-TIMES experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 763-776, May.
- Salvia, M. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Cosmi, C. & Cuomo, V. & Macchiato, M., 2004. "Approaching the Kyoto targets: a case study for Basilicata region (Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 73-90, February.
- Merkies, A.H.Q.M. & Steyn, I.J., 1991. "A note on pareto laws," Serie Research Memoranda 0056, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Marino, Angelica & Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Boza-Kiss, Benigna, 2011. "A snapshot of the European energy service market in 2010 and policy recommendations to foster a further market development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6190-6198, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Weiwu & Xue, Xinpei & Liu, Gang, 2018. "Techno-economic evaluation for hybrid renewable energy system: Application and merits," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 385-409.
- Hu, Guangxiao & Ma, Xiaoming & Ji, Junping, 2019. "Scenarios and policies for sustainable urban energy development based on LEAP model – A case study of a postindustrial city: Shenzhen China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 238(C), pages 876-886.
- Brandoni, Caterina & Polonara, Fabio, 2012. "The role of municipal energy planning in the regional energy-planning process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 323-338.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Renzi, Massimiliano, 2014. "Modelling the Italian household sector at the municipal scale: Micro-CHP, renewables and energy efficiency," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 92-103.
- Farooq, Muhammad Khalid & Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Ram M., 2013. "Energy, environmental and economic effects of Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS) in a Developing Country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 989-1001.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina, 2012. "Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 737-748.
- Dubreuil, Aurelie & Assoumou, Edi & Bouckaert, Stephanie & Selosse, Sandrine & Maı¨zi, Nadia, 2013. "Water modeling in an energy optimization framework – The water-scarce middle east context," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 268-279.
- Timmerman, Jonas & Vandevelde, Lieven & Van Eetvelde, Greet, 2014. "Towards low carbon business park energy systems: Classification of techno-economic energy models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-80.
- Thorne, Rebecca J. & Bouman, Evert A. & Guerreiro, Cristina B.B. & Majchrzak, Anna & Calus, Sylwia, 2019. "Using life cycle assessment to inform municipal climate mitigation planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 173-181.
- Sveinbjörnsson, Dadi & Ben Amer-Allam, Sara & Hansen, Anders Bavnhøj & Algren, Loui & Pedersen, Allan Schrøder, 2017. "Energy supply modelling of a low-CO2 emitting energy system: Case study of a Danish municipality," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 922-941.
- Juroszek, Zbigniew & Kudelko, Mariusz, 2016. "A model of optimization for local energy infrastructure development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 625-643.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal energy planning; Micro-chp; Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:41:y:2012:i:c:p:303-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.