Comprehensive modelling for approaching the Kyoto targets on a local scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. P., 2002. "The role of renewable energy sources within the framework of the Kyoto Protocol: the case of Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 247-269, September.
- Hadley, S. W. & Short, W., 2001. "Electricity sector analysis in the clean energy futures study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1285-1298, November.
- Gielen, DJ, 1995. "Toward integrated energy and materials policies?: A case study on CO2 reduction in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1049-1062, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvia, M. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Cosmi, C. & Cuomo, V. & Macchiato, M., 2004. "Approaching the Kyoto targets: a case study for Basilicata region (Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 73-90, February.
- Terrados, J. & Almonacid, G. & Pérez-Higueras, P., 2009. "Proposal for a combined methodology for renewable energy planning. Application to a Spanish region," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 2022-2030, October.
- Yangka, Dorji & Diesendorf, Mark, 2016. "Modeling the benefits of electric cooking in Bhutan: A long term perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 494-503.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina, 2012. "Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 737-748.
- Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland, 2013. "Integrated energy planning in cities and territories: A review of methods and tools," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 289-297.
- Venmans, Frank, 2012. "A literature-based multi-criteria evaluation of the EU ETS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5493-5510.
- Pietrapertosa, F. & Cosmi, C. & Macchiato, M. & Salvia, M. & Cuomo, V., 2009. "Life Cycle Assessment, ExternE and Comprehensive Analysis for an integrated evaluation of the environmental impact of anthropogenic activities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1039-1048, June.
- Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland, 2015. "Modelling and uncertainties in integrated energy planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 62-69.
- Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M., 2012. "Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 303-315.
- Anis Radzi, 2015. "A survey of expert attitudes on understanding and governing energy autonomy at the local level," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(5), pages 397-405, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal energy planning MARKAL models generator Greenhouse gases abatement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:7:y:2003:i:3:p:249-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.