Intermediate technologies towards low-carbon economy. The Greek zeolite CCS outlook into the EU commitments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, S.A., 2011. "Decarbonization of fossil fuels as a strategy to control global warming," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1828-1834, May.
- Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. P., 2002. "The role of renewable energy sources within the framework of the Kyoto Protocol: the case of Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 247-269, September.
- van Alphen, Klaas & Noothout, Paul M. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Turkenburg, Wim C., 2010. "Evaluating the development of carbon capture and storage technologies in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 971-986, April.
- de Araujo, Maria Silvia Muylaert & de Campos, Christiano Pires & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli, 2007. "GHG historical contribution by sectors, sustainable development and equity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 988-997, June.
- Schreiber, A. & Zapp, P. & Markewitz, P. & Vögele, S., 2010. "Environmental analysis of a German strategy for carbon capture and storage of coal power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7873-7883, December.
- Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Parousos, Leonidas & Tasios, Nikolaos & Klaassen, Ger & Van Ierland, Tom, 2011. "Analysis of the EU policy package on climate change and renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1476-1485, March.
- Oh, Tick Hui, 2010. "Carbon capture and storage potential in coal-fired plant in Malaysia--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2697-2709, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Yingjie, Zhang & Hui, Shi, 2014. "CCS technology development in China: Status, problems and countermeasures—Based on SWOT analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 604-616.
More about this item
KeywordsLignite combustion; Zeolite; Fossil fuel; Flue gas; Green House Gases (GHG); Carbon Capture Storage (CCS); Low carbon economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:5:p:3391-3400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.