Working Paper 21-08 - Impact of the EU Energy and Climate Package on the Belgian energy system and economy - Study commissioned by the Belgian federal and three regional authorities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Parousos, Leonidas & Tasios, Nikolaos & Klaassen, Ger & Van Ierland, Tom, 2011. "Analysis of the EU policy package on climate change and renewables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1476-1485, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Gouzée & Alain Henry, 2009.
"Working Paper 17-09 - Exploration de répartitions des objectifs et opportunités du paquet climat-énergie en Belgique
[Working Paper 17-09 - Verkenning van verdelingen van de doelstellingen en de op," Working Papers 0917, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy policy; Climate policy; Economic efficiency; Long-term energy projections; Greenhouse gas emissions; Macroeconomic impact;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:0821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .