Environmental and economic effects of renewable energy sources use on a local case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D.J. Gielen, 2000. "On Carbon Leakage and Technological Change," Energy & Environment, , vol. 11(1), pages 49-63, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Weiwu & Xue, Xinpei & Liu, Gang, 2018. "Techno-economic evaluation for hybrid renewable energy system: Application and merits," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 385-409.
- Taseska, Verica & Markovska, Natasa & Callaway, John M., 2012. "Evaluation of climate change impacts on energy demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 88-95.
- Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro, 2010. "An economic model for energisation and its integration into the urban energy planning process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2370-2378, May.
- Arnette, Andrew & Zobel, Christopher W., 2012. "An optimization model for regional renewable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4606-4615.
- Hrayshat, Eyad S., 2007. "Analysis of renewable energy situation in Jordan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1873-1887, October.
- Johansson, P. & Nylander, A. & Johnsson, F., 2006. "Electricity dependency and CO2 emissions from heating in the Swedish building sector--Current trends in conflict with governmental policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3049-3064, November.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina, 2012. "Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 737-748.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1-33, October.
- Kostevšek, Anja & Petek, Janez & Čuček, Lidija & Pivec, Aleksandra, 2013. "Conceptual design of a municipal energy and environmental system as an efficient basis for advanced energy planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 148-158.
- Timmerman, Jonas & Vandevelde, Lieven & Van Eetvelde, Greet, 2014. "Towards low carbon business park energy systems: Classification of techno-economic energy models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-80.
- Dedinec, Aleksandar & Taseska-Gjorgievska, Verica & Markovska, Natasa & Pop-Jordanov, Jordan & Kanevce, Gligor & Goldstein, Gary & Pye, Steve & Taleski, Rubin, 2016. "Low emissions development pathways of the Macedonian energy sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1202-1211.
- Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M., 2012. "Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 303-315.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Cai, Qiong & Li, Shujie & Ma, Chunbo, 2018. "Public preferences for biomass electricity in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 242-253.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:5:p:443-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.