Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Aall & Kyrre Groven & Gard Lindseth, 2007. "The Scope of Action for Local Climate Policy: The Case of Norway," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(2), pages 83-101, May.
- Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2010. "Evaluation of wind power planning in Denmark – Towards an integrated perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5443-5454.
- Burch, Sarah, 2010. "In pursuit of resilient, low carbon communities: An examination of barriers to action in three Canadian cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7575-7585, December.
- Nilsson, J. Stenlund & Mårtensson, A., 2003. "Municipal energy-planning and development of local energy-systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 179-187, September.
- St. Denis, Genevieve & Parker, Paul, 2009. "Community energy planning in Canada: The role of renewable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 2088-2095, October.
- Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Karlsson, Kenneth, 2011. "100% Renewable energy systems, climate mitigation and economic growth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 488-501, February.
- Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2009. "Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems—The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 524-531.
- Fleming, P. D. & Webber, P. H., 2004. "Local and regional greenhouse gas management," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 761-771, April.
- Day, A.R. & Ogumka, P. & Jones, P.G. & Dunsdon, A., 2009. "The use of the planning system to encourage low carbon energy technologies in buildings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2016-2021.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic energy planning Municipal energy plans 100% renewable energy systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:1338-1351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.