A model for representing the Italian energy system: The NEEDS-TIMES experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blesl, Markus & Das, Anjana & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe, 2007. "Role of energy efficiency standards in reducing CO2 emissions in Germany: An assessment with TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 772-785, February.
- Salvia, M. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Cosmi, C. & Cuomo, V. & Macchiato, M., 2004. "Approaching the Kyoto targets: a case study for Basilicata region (Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 73-90, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Jianyi & Cao, Bin & Cui, Shenghui & Wang, Wei & Bai, Xuemei, 2010. "Evaluating the effectiveness of urban energy conservation and GHG mitigation measures: The case of Xiamen city, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5123-5132, September.
- Dandres, Thomas & Gaudreault, Caroline & Tirado-Seco, Pablo & Samson, Réjean, 2012. "Macroanalysis of the economic and environmental impacts of a 2005–2025 European Union bioenergy policy using the GTAP model and life cycle assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1180-1192.
- Di Leo, Senatro & Pietrapertosa, Filomena & Loperte, Simona & Salvia, Monica & Cosmi, Carmelina, 2015. "Energy systems modelling to support key strategic decisions in energy and climate change at regional scale," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 394-414.
- Pietrapertosa, F. & Cosmi, C. & Di Leo, S. & Loperte, S. & Macchiato, M. & Salvia, M. & Cuomo, V., 2010. "Assessment of externalities related to global and local air pollutants with the NEEDS-TIMES Italy model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 404-412, January.
- Dagoumas, [alpha].S. & Barker, T.S., 2010. "Pathways to a low-carbon economy for the UK with the macro-econometric E3MG model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 3067-3077, June.
- Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M., 2012. "Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 303-315.
- Tonini, Davide & Astrup, Thomas, 2012. "LCA of biomass-based energy systems: A case study for Denmark," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 234-246.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision-making tools Energy system analysis Modelling of energy systems NEEDS-TIMES models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:4:p:763-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.