Electricity consumption and CO2 capture potential in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, James B., 2007. "CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and output in France," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4772-4778, October.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2007.
"Carbon dioxide emission scenarios for the USA,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5310-5326, November.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios For The Usa," Working Papers FNU-101, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2006.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios for the Usa," Working Papers 2006.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios for the USA," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12046, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Blesl, Markus & Das, Anjana & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe, 2007. "Role of energy efficiency standards in reducing CO2 emissions in Germany: An assessment with TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 772-785, February.
- Martinsen, Dag & Linssen, Jochen & Markewitz, Peter & Vogele, Stefan, 2007. "CCS: A future CO2 mitigation option for Germany?--A bottom-up approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2110-2120, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boixo, Sergio & Diaz-Vicente, Marian & Colmenar, Antonio & Castro, Manuel Alonso, 2012. "Potential energy savings from cool roofs in Spain and Andalusia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 425-438.
- Vögele, Stefan & Rübbelke, Dirk, 2013. "Decisions on investments in photovoltaics and carbon capture and storage: A comparison between two different greenhouse gas control strategies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 385-392.
- Pezzini, Paola & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Frau-Valentí, Joan & Sudrià-Andreu, Antoni, 2010. "Energy efficiency optimization in distribution transformers considering Spanish distribution regulation policy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4685-4690.
- Iribarren, Diego & Petrakopoulou, Fontina & Dufour, Javier, 2013. "Environmental and thermodynamic evaluation of CO2 capture, transport and storage with and without enhanced resource recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 477-485.
- Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-100.
- Arce, Pablo & Medrano, Marc & Gil, Antoni & Oró, Eduard & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2011. "Overview of thermal energy storage (TES) potential energy savings and climate change mitigation in Spain and Europe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2764-2774, August.
- Catalão, J.P.S. & Pousinho, H.M.I. & Mendes, V.M.F., 2011. "Hydro energy systems management in Portugal: Profit-based evaluation of a mixed-integer nonlinear approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 500-507.
- Mazandarani, A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Moghavvemi, M., 2011. "Fuel consumption and emission prediction by Iranian power plants until 2025," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1575-1592, April.
- Köne, Aylin Çigdem & Büke, Tayfun, 2010. "Forecasting of CO2 emissions from fuel combustion using trend analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2906-2915, December.
- Alcántara, Vicent & del Río, Pablo & Hernández, Félix, 2010. "Structural analysis of electricity consumption by productive sectors. The Spanish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2088-2098.
- Gómez, Antonio & Zubizarreta, Javier & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto, 2011. "Spanish energy roadmap to 2020: Socioeconomic implications of renewable targets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1973-1985.
- AlFarra, Hasan Jamil & Abu-Hijleh, Bassam, 2012. "The potential role of nuclear energy in mitigating CO2 emissions in the United Arab Emirates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 272-285.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity consumption; CO2 emission scenarios; CCS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:9:p:1341-1350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.