Modelling the Italian household sector at the municipal scale: Micro-CHP, renewables and energy efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbieri, Enrico Saverio & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro, 2012. "Analysis of innovative micro-CHP systems to meet household energy demands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 723-733.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Campíñez-Romero, Severo & Pérez-Molina, Clara & Castro-Gil, Manuel, 2012. "Profitability analysis of grid-connected photovoltaic facilities for household electricity self-sufficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 749-764.
- Kelly, Scott, 2011. "Do homes that are more energy efficient consume less energy?: A structural equation model of the English residential sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5610-5620.
- Ó Broin, Eoin & Mata, Érika & Göransson, Anders & Johnsson, Filip, 2013. "The effect of improved efficiency on energy savings in EU-27 buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 134-148.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Allen, S.R. & Hammond, G.P., 2010. "Thermodynamic and carbon analyses of micro-generators for UK households," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2223-2234.
- Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Asahi, Takahiro & Taniguchi, Ayako & Mizuno, Minoru, 2007. "Evaluation of city-scale impact of residential energy conservation measures using the detailed end-use simulation model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1617-1633.
- Cellura, M. & Di Gangi, A. & Longo, S. & Orioli, A., 2012. "Photovoltaic electricity scenario analysis in urban contests: An Italian case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2041-2052.
- Kelly, S., 2011. "Do homes that are more energy efficient consume less energy?: A structural equation model for England's residential sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1139, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wiesmann, Daniel & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Ferrão, Paulo & Fernández, John E., 2011. "Residential electricity consumption in Portugal: Findings from top-down and bottom-up models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2772-2779, May.
- Rogdakis, E.D. & Antonakos, G.D. & Koronaki, I.P., 2012. "Thermodynamic analysis and experimental investigation of a Solo V161 Stirling cogeneration unit," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 503-511.
- Liso, Vincenzo & Olesen, Anders Christian & Nielsen, Mads Pagh & Kær, Søren Knudsen, 2011. "Performance comparison between partial oxidation and methane steam reforming processes for solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) micro combined heat and power (CHP) system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4216-4226.
- Wada, Kenichi & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Oda, Junichiro & Homma, Takashi, 2012. "Energy efficiency opportunities in the residential sector and their feasibility," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 5-10.
- Caresana, Flavio & Brandoni, Caterina & Feliciotti, Petro & Bartolini, Carlo Maria, 2011. "Energy and economic analysis of an ICE-based variable speed-operated micro-cogenerator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 659-671, March.
- Gouveia, João Pedro & Fortes, Patrícia & Seixas, Júlia, 2012. "Projections of energy services demand for residential buildings: Insights from a bottom-up methodology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 430-442.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Strachan, Neil, 2009. "Modelling the UK residential energy sector under long-term decarbonisation scenarios: Comparison between energy systems and sectoral modelling approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 416-428, April.
- van Ruijven, Bas & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P., 2010. "A global model for residential energy use: Uncertainty in calibration to regional data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 269-282.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina, 2012. "Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 737-748.
- Bianco, Vincenzo & Manca, Oronzio & Nardini, Sergio, 2009. "Electricity consumption forecasting in Italy using linear regression models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1413-1421.
- van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert J.M. & Isaac, Morna & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & Lucas, Paul L. & Balachandra, P., 2011. "Model projections for household energy use in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7747-7761.
- Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M., 2012. "Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 303-315.
- Daioglou, Vassilis & van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2012. "Model projections for household energy use in developing countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 601-615.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Gliński & Carsten Bojesen & Witold Rybiński & Sebastian Bykuć, 2019. "Modelling of the Biomass mCHP Unit for Power Peak Shaving in the Local Electrical Grid," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-14, January.
- Assoumou, Edi & Marmorat, Jean-Paul & Roy, Valérie, 2015. "Investigating long-term energy and CO2 mitigation options at city scale: A technical analysis for the city of Bologna," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 592-611.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Rossi, Mosè, 2016. "Energy versus economic effectiveness in CHP (combined heat and power) applications: Investigation on the critical role of commodities price, taxation and power grid mix efficiency," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 124-136.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:239:d:66482 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Wenliang & Zhou, Yuyu & Cetin, Kristen & Eom, Jiyong & Wang, Yu & Chen, Gang & Zhang, Xuesong, 2017. "Modeling urban building energy use: A review of modeling approaches and procedures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 2445-2457.
- Wang, Jialong & Wu, Jingyin & Wang, Hongbin, 2015. "Experimental investigation of a dual-source powered absorption chiller based on gas engine waste heat and solar thermal energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 680-689.
- Murugan, S. & Horák, Bohumil, 2016. "A review of micro combined heat and power systems for residential applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 144-162.
- González-Pino, I. & Pérez-Iribarren, E. & Campos-Celador, A. & Las-Heras-Casas, J. & Sala, J.M., 2015. "Influence of the regulation framework on the feasibility of a Stirling engine-based residential micro-CHP installation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 575-588.
- Pavel Atănăsoae, 2020. "Technical and Economic Assessment of Micro-Cogeneration Systems for Residential Applications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Arteconi, Alessia & Del Zotto, Luca & Tascioni, Roberto & Cioccolanti, Luca, 2019. "Modelling system integration of a micro solar Organic Rankine Cycle plant into a residential building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Guillermo Rey & Carlos Ulloa & Jose Luis Míguez & Elena Arce, 2016. "Development of an ICE-Based Micro-CHP System Based on a Stirling Engine; Methodology for a Comparative Study of its Performance and Sensitivity Analysis in Recreational Sailing Boats in Different Euro," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-14, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMicroturbines; Stirling engines; Solar energy technologies; Fuel cells; Heat pumps; Internalisation of CO2 emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:68:y:2014:i:c:p:92-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.