Assessing the Future of Renewable and Smart Grid Technologies in Regional Energy Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Thénié & Ch. Delft & J. Vial, 2007. "Automatic Formulation of Stochastic Programs Via an Algebraic Modeling Language," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 17-40, January.
- Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander, 2011. "OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5850-5870, October.
- Brown, James E. & Hendry, Chris N. & Harborne, Paul, 2007. "An emerging market in fuel cells? Residential combined heat and power in four countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2173-2186, April.
- Nicolas Weidmann & Ramachandran Kannan & Hal Turton, 2012. "Swiss Climate Change and Nuclear Policy: A Comparative Analysis Using an Energy System Approach and a Sectoral Electricity Model," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(II), pages 275-316, June.
- Christian van Delft & J. Thénié & J. P. Vial, 2007. "Automatic Formulation of Stochastic Programs Via an Algebraic Modeling Language," Post-Print halshs-00126783, HAL.
- Wene, Clas-Otto & Ryden, Bo, 1988. "A comprehensive energy model in the municipal energy planning process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 212-222, January.
- Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A., 2007. "Cost-effective operating strategy for residential micro-combined heat and power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 711-723.
- Streckiene, Giedre & Martinaitis, Vytautas & Andersen, Anders N. & Katz, Jonas, 2009. "Feasibility of CHP-plants with thermal stores in the German spot market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2308-2316, November.
- Christian van Delft & Jean-Philippe Vial & J. Thénié, 2007. "Automatic Formulation of Stochastic Programs Via an Algebraic Modeling Language," Post-Print hal-00471422, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Weiwu & Xue, Xinpei & Liu, Gang, 2018. "Techno-economic evaluation for hybrid renewable energy system: Application and merits," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 385-409.
- Yazdanie, Mashael & Densing, Martin & Wokaun, Alexander, 2017. "Cost optimal urban energy systems planning in the context of national energy policies: A case study for the city of Basel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 176-190.
- Pattupara, Rajesh & Kannan, Ramachandran, 2016. "Alternative low-carbon electricity pathways in Switzerland and it’s neighbouring countries under a nuclear phase-out scenario," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 152-168.
- Frédéric Babonneau & Alain Haurie, 2019. "Energy technology environment model with smart grid and robust nodal electricity prices," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 274(1), pages 101-117, March.
- Timmerman, Jonas & Vandevelde, Lieven & Van Eetvelde, Greet, 2014. "Towards low carbon business park energy systems: Classification of techno-economic energy models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 68-80.
- Babonneau, Frédéric & Caramanis, Michael & Haurie, Alain, 2016. "A linear programming model for power distribution with demand response and variable renewable energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 83-95.
More about this item
Keywordssmart-grids; renewable energy sources; Switzerland; Geneva;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2012-ii-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.