Day-ahead market bidding for a Nordic hydropower producer: taking the Elbas market into account
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/operations+research/journal/10287/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Thénié & Ch. Delft & J. Vial, 2007. "Automatic Formulation of Stochastic Programs Via an Algebraic Modeling Language," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 17-40, January.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2006.
"A regime switching long memory model for electricity prices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 349-376.
- Niels Haldrup & Morten O. Nielsen, 2004. "A Regime Switching Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2004-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Oliveira, P. & McKee, S. & Coles, C., 1993. "Optimal scheduling of a hydro thermal power generation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 334-340, December.
- Philpott, A. B. & Craddock, M. & Waterer, H., 2000. "Hydro-electric unit commitment subject to uncertain demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 410-424, September.
- Christian Van Delft & J. Thénié & J. P. Vial, 2007. "Automatic Formulation of Stochastic Programs Via an Algebraic Modeling Language," Post-Print halshs-00126783, HAL.
- Stein W. Wallace & Stein-Erik Fleten, 2002. "Stochastic programming in energy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0201001, EconWPA, revised 13 Nov 2003.
- Holger Heitsch & Werner Römisch, 2009. "Scenario tree reduction for multistage stochastic programs," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 117-133, May.
- Christian Van Delft & Jean-Philippe Vial & J. Thénié, 2007. "Automatic Formulation of Stochastic Programs Via an Algebraic Modeling Language," Post-Print hal-00471422, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p:75-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.