Automated superstructure-based synthesis and optimization of distributed energy supply systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fazlollahi, Samira & Mandel, Pierre & Becker, Gwenaelle & Maréchal, Francois, 2012. "Methods for multi-objective investment and operating optimization of complex energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 12-22.
- Fred Glover, 1975. "Improved Linear Integer Programming Formulations of Nonlinear Integer Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 455-460, December.
- Mehleri, Eugenia D. & Sarimveis, Haralambos & Markatos, Nikolaos C. & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2012. "A mathematical programming approach for optimal design of distributed energy systems at the neighbourhood level," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 96-104.
- Voll, Philip & Lampe, Matthias & Wrobel, Gregor & Bardow, André, 2012. "Superstructure-free synthesis and optimization of distributed industrial energy supply systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 424-435.
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto & Luh, Peter B., 2008. "Lagrangian relaxation based algorithm for trigeneration planning with storages," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 240-257, July.
- Dimopoulos, George G. & Frangopoulos, Christos A., 2008. "Optimization of energy systems based on Evolutionary and Social metaphors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 171-179.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed energy supply systems; MILP; P-graph; Structural optimization; Superstructure generation; Synthesis and optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:50:y:2013:i:c:p:374-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.