Environmental Levies, Distortionary Taxation and Increasing Returns
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental levies; distortionary taxation; increasing returns;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-04-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-04-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-04-18 (Public Finance)
- NEP-RES-2014-04-18 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2014-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .