Report NEP-RES-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & CEMA, 2014. "Optimal Environmental Tax-Subsidy Regime in the Presence of Increasing Returns," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mads Greaker & Michael Hoel & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2014. "Does a Renewable Fuel Standard for Biofuels Reduce Climate Costs?," Working Papers 2014.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2014. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures and Time-Consistent Emission Tax," Working Papers 2014.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arimura, Toshihide & Iguchi, Hakaru & Michida, Etsuyo, 2014. "Product-related environmental regulation and voluntary environmental actions : impacts of RoHS and REACH in Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 454, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2013. "Working Paper 12-13 - Is offshoring driven by air emissions? Testing the pollution haven effect for imports of intermediates," Working Papers 1312, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & CEMA, 2014. "Environmental Levies, Distortionary Taxation and Increasing Returns," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Bosetti & Marco Maffezzoli, 2014. "Taxing Carbon under Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 513, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2014. "Curbing Emissions through a Carbon Liabilities Market: A note from a climate skeptic's perspective," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-20, CIRANO.
- Aleh Cherp & Jessica Jewell & Vadim Vinichenko & Nico Bauer & Enrica De Cian, 2014. "Global Energy Security under Different Climate Policies, GDP Growth Rates and Fossil Resource Availabilities," Working Papers 2014.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Alexeev & Andrey Chernyavskiy, 2014. "Natural Resources And Economic Growth In Russia’s Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Florian Scheuer & Alexander Wolitzky, 2014. "Capital Taxation under Political Constraints," NBER Working Papers 20043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amor, Mourad Ben & Gaudreault, Caroline & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Samson, Réjean, 2014. "Implications of integrating electricity supply dynamics into life cycle assessment: a case study of renewable distributed generation," MPRA Paper 55087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Gibbons, 2014. "Gone with the Wind: Valuing the Visual Impacts of Wind Turbines through House Prices," SERC Discussion Papers 0159, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Antoine Bommier & Bruno Lanz & Stéphane Zuber, 4/03. "Models-as-Usual for Unusual Risks? On the Value of Catastrophic Climate Change," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973491, HAL.
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2014. "European Energy Efficiency and Decarbonization Strategies Beyond 2030 – A Sectoral Multi-model Decomposition," Working Papers 2014.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.