Natural Resources And Economic Growth In Russia’s Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Brückner & Antonio Ciccone & Andrea Tesei, 2012.
"Oil Price Shocks, Income, and Democracy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 389-399, May.
- Markus Bruckner & Antonio Ciccone & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Oil Price Shocks, Income, and Democracy," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Markus Brückner & Antonio Ciccone & Andrea Tesei, 2013. "Oil Price Shocks, Income, and Democracy," Working Papers 2013-18, FEDEA.
- Marcus Brückner & Antonio Ciccone & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Oil price shocks, income and democracy," Economics Working Papers 1351, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2010.
"The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey,"
4454156, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 15836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2010. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey," Working Paper Series rwp10-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2010. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey," CID Working Papers 195, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- James, Alex & Aadland, David, 2011. "The curse of natural resources: An empirical investigation of U.S. counties," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 440-453, May.
- Oleg Lugovoy & Vladimir V. Dashkeyev & Ilya Mazaev & Denis Fomchenko & Albert Hecht, 2007. "Analysis of Economic Growth in Regions: Geographical and Institutional Aspect," Published Papers 5, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2007.
- Michael Alexeev & Robert Conrad, 2009. "The Elusive Curse of Oil," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 586-598, August.
- Freinkman, Lev & Plekhanov, Alexander, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization in Rentier Regions: Evidence from Russia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 503-512, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resources; regional growth; taxation of minerals;
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-04-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-FDG-2014-04-18 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-RES-2014-04-18 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:55/ec/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .