Report NEP-CIS-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens K. Perret, 2014. "Religion, Growth and Innovation in Contemporary Russia," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Dimo Böhme, 2014. "EU-Russia energy relations: What chance for solutions?: A focus on the natural gas sector," Potsdam Economic Studies 03, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Michael Alexeev & Andrey Chernyavskiy, 2014. "Natural Resources And Economic Growth In Russia’s Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vera Barinova & Vladimir Eremkin & Viacheslav Rybalkin, 2014. "Development of Innovation Infrastructure: foreign experience and its application in Russia," Working Papers 0093, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Pavel V. Travkin, 2014. "The Returns To Training In Russia: A Difference-In-Differences Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gerasimenko V. Valentina & Ochkovskaya Marina & Rybalko Maria, 2014. "Factors Affecting a Brands Perception in Russia," Working Papers 0007, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2014. "Okun’s Law, Employment Paradox and Impact of Unemployment on the Economy of the USSR and Russia," MPRA Paper 55220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander A. Yalbulganov, 2014. "Anti-Dumping Procedures In The Eurasec Customs Union," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anastasiia V. Rassadovskaia & Andrey V. Aistov, 2014. "Corruption Perceptions In Russia: Economic Or Social Issue?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Arseniy Khitrov, 2014. "Representations Of The Police In Contemporary Russian Police Tv-Series," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2013. "Economic development as major determinant of Olympic medal wins: predicting performances of Russian and Chinese teams at Sochi Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971788, HAL.
- Magomet Yandiev, 2014. "Relationship Between Interest Rate and Corporate Bond Yield," Working Papers 0006, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Anna S. Kimerling, 2014. "Political Campaigns Of The Stalin Period: Their Content, Peculiarities And Structure," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Julia Hauberer & Alexander Tatarko, 2014. "Network Composition, Individual Social Capital And Culture: Comparing Traditional And Post-Modernized Ethnic Groups," HSE Working papers WP BRP 38/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dubovyk Tetyana, 2014. "Growth Experience in Ukraine during Twenty Years of Independence: Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," EERC Working Paper Series 14/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.