Factors Affecting a Brands Perception in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin C. McGuire & Mancur Olson Jr., 1996.
"The Economics of Autocracy and Majority Rule: The Invisible Hand and the Use of Force,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 72-96.
- Kocherlakota, N., 1995. "The Equity Premium: It's Still a Puzzle," Working Papers 95-05, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1995. "The equity premium: it's still a puzzle," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 102, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand; brand reputation; brands perception; actual quality; perceived quality; global trends; consumers;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-04-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IPR-2014-04-18 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2014-04-18 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upa:wpaper:0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kalyagin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femsuru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.