Report NEP-MKT-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang & Chenhang Zeng, 2014. "Learning in Advance Selling with Heterogeneous Consumers," Working Papers 1408, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Gerasimenko Valentina & Ochkovskaya Marina & Rybalko Maria, 2014. "Factors Affecting a Brands Perception in Russia," Working Papers 0007, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Tobias Kretschmer & Christian Peukert, 2014. "Video Killed the Radio Star? Online Music Videos and Digital Music Sales," CEP Discussion Papers dp1265, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anabela Botelho & Isabel Dinis & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Jorge Moreira & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2014. "Consumers’ valuation of national versus foreign varieties of tomatoes: results of a contingent valuation study in Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 56, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Tsukasa Ishigaki & Nobuhiko Terui & Tadahiko Sato & Greg M. Allenby, 2014. "A Large-Scale Marketing Model using Variational Bayes Inference for Sparse Transaction Data," TMARG Discussion Papers 114, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Buechel, Berno & Klein, Jan, 2014. "Do Consumers' Preferences Really Matter? - A Note on Spatial Competition with Restricted Strategies," MPRA Paper 55288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Odile CHANUT & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ & François DURANT, 2014. "Parrainage sportif des banques françaises : Une approche par la congruence," Working Papers 2014-215, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.