A Large-Scale Marketing Model using Variational Bayes Inference for Sparse Transaction Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Braun, Michael & McAuliffe, Jon, 2010. "Variational Inference for Large-Scale Models of Discrete Choice," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 324-335.
- Grimmer, Justin, 2011. "An Introduction to Bayesian Inference via Variational Approximations," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 32-47, December.
- Prasad Naik & Michel Wedel & Lynd Bacon & Anand Bodapati & Eric Bradlow & Wagner Kamakura & Jeffrey Kreulen & Peter Lenk & David Madigan & Alan Montgomery, 2008. "Challenges and opportunities in high-dimensional choice data analyses," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 201-213, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-04-18 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MKT-2014-04-18 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:toh:tmarga:114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tohoku University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetohjp.html .