Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
1, Building 46, Leninskie Gory, Moscow, 119992
RePEc:edi:femsuru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gerasimenko Valentina & Ochkovskaya Marina & Rybalko Maria, 2014. "Factors Affecting a Brands Perception in Russia," Working Papers 0007, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Ochkovskaya Marina & Gerasimenko Valentina, 2018. "Buildings from the Socialist Past as part of a City’s Brand Identity: The case of Warsaw," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 39(39), pages 113-127, March.
- Marina OCHKOVSKAYA, 2015. "Perception and Consumption of Global Luxury Brands in Russia and Romania: Comparative Cross-Cultural Aspects," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(2), pages 279-299, June.
- Marina Ochkovskaya & Valentina Gerasimenko & Maria Rybalko, 2014. "Brand "Moscow" in a global perspective," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(2), pages 99-111, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Marina Ochkovskaya & Valentina Gerasimenko & Maria Rybalko, 2014.
"Brand "Moscow" in a global perspective,"
Transnational Marketing Journal,
Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(2), pages 99-111, October.
- Marina OCHKOVSKAYA, 2016. "Bucharest As A City Brand: How To Attract Russian Tourists," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 7-24, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marina Ochkovskaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.